27th July 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Last date for appearing in college for MA entrance exam?

my result is not yet in my hand actually i have already applied for ma but there is a short of marks(supple)in my pass .so what am i supposed to do now?CONTACT DETAILS-8017196939/8420045987.actually at present my registration id is not there yet in my hand.

Related Questions:
  1. For LLB what is the maximum age limit?
  2. Can I apply for MBA programme in any government and private college without appearing in any entrance exam?
  3. Last date for appearing in college for MA entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Which all engineering entrance exams I should appear for? Will I get any relaxation b
  5. Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?
  6. Criteria for appearing for RTO exam? Date of the exam and syllabus? Procedure to appear for the exam?
  7. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  8. Date of entrance exam for admission in M.Com in Delhi University? Last date for submission of application for appearing for entrance test of M.Com in DU?
  9. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college or institute to choose for Hotel Management course? Date of entrance exam and types of questions asked?
  11. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  12. What is the entrance exam date of UP TET entrance exam?
  13. Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?
  14. What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  15. Will I get admission in IHM college without appearing in any entrance exam? Salary package of IHM student?
  16. What's the last date of form submission for Bihar polytechnic entrance exam? How many candidates would appear in this exam?
  17. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  18. What is the date of MSc entrance exam of Jabalpur College of Agriculture?
15th August 2015, 12:08 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date for appearing in college for MA entrance exam?

I did not understand how did you know your pass marks when your result is not out yet? What registration ID are you talking about? Are you saying that whatever marks are available for graduation till date, you think that will be short in comparison to what is wanted in M.A. admission? But as it is apparent from your question that your final results are not out yet. So this might change after your final results. All in all, after your final results are out, if you are not able to secure minimum 55% marks in graduation aggregate, no matter whether you have already bought the form, the university will not accept your application. In that case, you must take up backup forms from colleges where the minimum percentage is 50%. Also you can take admissions in distance education universities. These universities do not take admission on the basis of percentage but only on the basis of vacant seats. So if there is a distance college with vacant seats in M.A. go ahead and apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?