4th June 2013, 02:37 PM
dhaval jivani

Last date of sale of admission forms in MG science college for BSc?

sir,
give me last date of admission form distribution in MG science college for BSc.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  2. B.Sc (hons.) in Computer science from BHU? form dates and date of exam?
  3. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  4. What is the date of sale of B.Ed forms in state college of Patiala? I have scored 65% in Bsc Medical in PU
  5. Date of sale of forms for MSc admission in Ballygunge Science College? What is the criteria?
  6. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  7. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  9. What is the date of sale of forms of BSc exam?
  10. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  11. What is the date of sale of forms of BSc Nursing?
  12. What is the date of sale of forms of BSc Maths?
  13. Date of sale of forms for admission to B.Com ?When will the college start?
  14. What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government
  15. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  16. When will the BSc forms be available? How can I apply and which are the best colleges for BSc?
  17. Date of sale of M.A application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the last date of sale of forms of BSc in PGI?
7th October 2015, 10:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of sale of admission forms in MG science college for BSc?

>> M.G.Science Institute was established in the year 1946. It is affiliated to Gujarat University.

>> It is a leading institute offering various courses in discipline of science.

>> Last date of sale of admission forms in MG science college for B.Sc is Last of March 2015.

>> For more information contact at the address as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>.

M.G.Science Institute (established in 1946)
Dada Saheb Mavlankar Campus,
Opp.Gujarat University, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad-380009, Gujarat.
Email Id : [email protected]
Telephone No.--079-26302872
Fax---079-26300242
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?