30th December 2010, 03:42 PM
subashn2009

Last date for submission of documents to CSIR?

Hello,
My friend has cleared the NET examination in physics on 20th Dec.2009,and she send the attested copies of the mark lists on Nov.2010.What is the last date of acceptence of the documents there.What is the allowed time duration after clearing the NET examination to send the attested copies of the mark lists.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for submission of documents to CSIR?
  2. Documents required to submit for appearing in CSIR-NET?
  3. When the application form of CSIR-UGC-NET Chemical Sciences will be released? Last date of form submission?
  4. Documents required to submit with application form of CSIR-NET? Whether the documents must be attested?
  5. How can I get fellowship if cleared CSIR-UGC-NET and submitted documents 7 months ago?
  6. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
  7. I haven't received CSIR JRF NET certificate even after sending all documents. What to do? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure and last date of submission of relative documents to pursue M.Com through distance
  9. Information about CSIT NET exam certificate?
  10. What are the errors occurred for submission of UGC CSIR forms?
  11. From where can I get the application form of CSSS Scholarship renewal? Documents required and last date of form submission?
  12. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How long will it take to get the CSIR certificate in hand?
  14. What's the last date for the form submission of MAT exam in Cochin university? Is presence of candidate compulsory for the form submission?
  15. Can we give the exam of NDA after completing 12th
  16. When will I get CSIR NET December certificate
  17. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  18. When the clearance certificate is issued by CSIR UGC NET?
28th March 2015, 09:37 AM
aashish582

Default Re: Last date for submission of documents to CSIR?

CSIR stands for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research.

Last date of submission of documents of CSIR is 1st April 2015.

Please visit this link for submission: http://59.163.216.82:8080/jrf/online/index.jsp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?