17th April 2010, 05:55 PM
rajnish14feb

M.Pharma course of BITS Mesra: admission forms, last date of submission, exam date?

I would like to take admission in M.Pharma course of BITS Mesra. But i didn't find the website helpful. Please tell me when will the admission forms be out, last date of submission, exam date and any other information that u think might be useful

Related Questions:
  1. Date of availability of admission form for BIT Mesra? Last date of submission of form?
  2. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  3. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  4. What's the last date for submission of forms in BITS Jaipur for MCA and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  6. What is the date of release and last date of submission of online application form for BITS Pilani?
  7. What is the date of issue of forms of B.Ed? Last date of submission?
  8. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  10. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  11. Date of sale of forms for M.Tech(EC) weekend course? Last date of submission of forms?
  12. Date of sale of ASSOCET forms? Last date of submission of form?
  13. Last date of submission of CPMT entrance exam form?
  14. Last date of submission of T.Y.Com March forms?
  15. Eligibility to appear in RTO exam in Gwalior, MP? Last date for submission of forms?
  16. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Meerut? Last date for submission of forms? When is the entrance exam?
  17. How do I get admission to BBA in Christ University, Bangalore? Last date of form submission and date of entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Procedure for admission in ICWA and last date of submission of forms?
18th April 2010, 06:45 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: M.Pharma course of BITS Mesra: admission forms, last date of submission, exam date?

dear,
the application from fro the admission fro m.pharma has not released by the bits ......you can visit their official website for regular updates and more information........

http://www.bitmesra.ac.in/cms.aspx?this=1&mid=111&cid=21

http://www.bitmesra.ac.in/cms.aspx?this=1&mid=113&cid=25

the application will be released soon........

all the required information will be provided to you once you apply fro the course.....

best of luck
18th April 2010, 08:54 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Pharma course of BITS Mesra: admission forms, last date of submission, exam date?

dear friend
The application form for M Pharm are not our but it will be out very soon .
You can contact directly to the BIT mesra office by phone or email for information regarding the application form and examination date.
The contact of mesra campus is

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Ranchi, Jharkhand 835215
PABX: +91 651 2275444/2275896
Fax: 0651 2275401
for more details visit
www.bitmesra.ac.in

Thank you
15th May 2010, 04:48 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajnish14feb View Post
i would like to take admission in m.pharma course of bits mesra. But i didn't find the website helpful. Please tell me when will the admission forms be out, last date of submission, exam date and any other information that u think might be useful
hi i wanna tell u that u can apply for it in the starting of feb likeothers forms ok yaar & u have 2 go to there official websites ok
or u can purchase it from the way u can goto near stationery of ur home ask him it willtell u ok dont worry
2nd June 2010, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

whether it is posible to get admission in m.pharm on Gpat base or will have to give separate enterance exam for exam ?
2nd June 2010, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

SIR; I HAVE PASSED THE GPAT WITH RANK NO:3547 .
CAN I GET THE ADMISSION IN BITS MESRA? IS THERE ANY ENTERANCE EXAM FOR ADMISSION? IF IT IS THERE WHEN I GET THE ADMISSION FORM ?
THANKING YOU
12th June 2010, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have got rank in GPAT 2234,is there any exam for admission or any interview?please inform me to my gmail
that is [email protected].
thanking you
31st August 2010, 12:42 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
BITS Mesra is one of the top most institutes in which M.Pharm course is offered.

all details & update you can get from:

http://www.bitmesra.ac.in.

Good luck.
28th January 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am an appearing student of gpat 2011.can u please inform me when the admissions for m.pharma will start?kindly update me on my gmail that is [email protected].
Thanking you
19th February 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am an appearing student of gpat 2011.can u please inform me when the admissions for m.pharma of bit mesra and pilani will start?kindly update me on my gmail that is [email protected]
Thanking you
3rd March 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wl be passing my b.pharm in sept-2011.So can u please send me the detail information about the addmision in m.pharm on my i.d [email protected].
2nd April 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

BITS pharmacy entrance exam....notification, date of entrance exam??
3rd April 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

mphama application form dates,fees structur,procedure,and other details
21st July 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Inform about exam date of b pharma of bit mesra ,2011?
12th May 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

by what gpat rank i wil get admision in pharmacology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?