19th November 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of entrance exam form of M.Com correspondence? What is the procedure for it?

I want to know the last of submission of entrance form of m.com correspondence and what are the further procedure of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of entrance exam form of M.Com correspondence? What is the procedure for it?
  2. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  3. Last date of form submission of B.Ed DU? Fee structure of the course? Should I do B.Ed or something else?
  4. MCom from DU: Last date of submission and syllabus?
  5. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  6. Date of release of medical entrance exam form? Procedure and the date of submission of form?
  7. When will be the Maharashtra Associate Entrance exam form for MBBS course? Procedure to obtain the form? Last date of submission?
  8. How to do M.Com correspondence from DU? Last date of submission of forms?
  9. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  10. Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course? -- [New]
  11. Last date to submit the M.Com correspondence form in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  13. What is the procedure of M.A English correspondence?
  14. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  15. Date of submission of MPSC exam form? Procedure to submit the form?
  16. How to get Olympiad form? Last date of form submission?
  17. What is the date of submission of forms for B.Com pass correspondence?
  18. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission?
1st January 2012, 02:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of entrance exam form of M.Com correspondence? What is the procedure for it?

The course of M.Com is offered by many institutions and each have their own dates of entrance exams. Without any specific mention of the institutions name its not possible to give you the dates. For an example, to pursue M.Com correspondence from Delhi University, you have to appear for the entrance test for M.Com Correspondence admission which is generally held in middle of September every year. If you clear the entrance test then you have to take admission by paying the requisite fee. Go to the official website of the concerned institution and you will get the required details as exam date notification is generally posted in the website.
26th May 2012, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of entrance exam form of M.Com correspondence? What is the procedure for it?

What is the last date of form submission m.com from du?
23rd May 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me After mat can i take admission in mcom or llb delhi uni.varun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?