2nd January 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Last date of submitting B.A. 3rd year application form?

From when B.A. 3rd year application forms are available and what is the last date of submitting the form? Please, provide them to us.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam details for DCE B.E course? What is the last date of obtaining and submitting the form?
  2. Schedule for LEET entrance test in Punjab University?
  3. Last date of submitting the application form for NATA exam?
  4. Date of entrance exam and last date of submitting online application form for Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Rajkot? -- [New]
  5. When is the last date for submitting application form for forensic course in Haryana colleges?
  6. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  7. Last date for submitting the AIPMT form?
  8. When will the application forms for M.A(Bengali) be available? What's the required percentage for the same? I'm in B.A (Bengali) hons 3rd year
  9. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Last date of form submission?
  10. Date of Intermediate Supplementary Exams? What is the fee for it? Last date for submitting the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Last date for submitting the application form for MP engineering? Can a student studying in Bihar apply for admission test in these colleges?
  12. Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am 15 years old? Last date of submitting the application forms?
  13. Last date for submission of application form for TET?
  14. Last date for submitting B.Ed online application form?
  15. Is Andhra University offering M.Ed through correspondence? what is the last date for submitting application?
  16. When is the last date of submitting application form for 11th entrance exam of Jamia Millia, Delhi?
  17. What should I do to become a lecturer? I am a M.A in Bengali
  18. When the application form of NTSE Stage-I will be published? Last date of form submission?
6th January 2018, 01:14 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Last date of submitting B.A. 3rd year application form?

The admission form and examination form dates differs by collage to collage. In general Admission form for third year admission opened in between june to July and examination form opened in between august to September.

As you have not mentioned the Appearing University , hence it is not possible to give you the exact information.
6th January 2018, 04:34 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Last date of submitting B.A. 3rd year application form?

Look examination of this session is done or going on. Therefore, if you have not appeared in ongoing session then you will have to submit form in coming session. Dates are not declared yet but it is supposed to be in the month of August or September 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?