24th March 2012, 12:09 PM
jhansikommireddy

Is Andhra University offering M.Ed through correspondence? what is the last date for submitting application?

Dear Sir
Is Andhra University is offering MEd in distance mode?
what is the last date for submitting application for the academic year?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Andhra Pradesh or near by states offering B.Ed course through correspondence where form applications are still being accepted?
  2. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  3. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  4. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  5. How to apply for B.Ed in Distance learning mode after M.A?
  6. Is there any university in AP offering diploma in electronics and communication engineering 3 years correspondence course?
  7. Information about the B.Ed course?
  8. Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?
  9. What is the distance B.Ed course fee structure? Are B.Com students eligible for the course?
  10. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about doing M.Sc in Geology through distance education? -- [New]
  13. Colleges and fee structure for B.Ed? I have completed my B.A from GNDU
  14. Last date to apply for B.Ed course through Correspondence for Nagpur University?
  15. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  16. Last date for submitting the AIPMT form?
  17. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  18. What is the last date of form availability in designated Bank and University Counter of IP University?
4th June 2012, 08:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Andhra University offering M.Ed through correspondence? what is the last date for submitting application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhansikommireddy View Post
Dear Sir
Is Andhra University is offering MEd in distance mode?
what is the last date for submitting application for the academic year?

The Andhra University do not offer M.Ed program through correspondence mode.

Following are the list of some of the Universities offering M.Ed program through correspondence mode:

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Himachal Pradesh University
Kurukshetra University
Nalanda Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Karnataka State Open University
University Of Mumbai,
Alagappa University.

For detail information refer to their official website.
24th August 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Andhra University offering M.Ed through correspondence? what is the last date for submitting application?

I want the name of recognised universities who offer m. Ed through distance mode
27th September 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have already qualified in m.ed entrance of osmania university but I want to do the course in distance mode.so how can I join in that? To whom I should approach tell me please
15th December 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Which university in India, particularly in South India, is offering M.Ed through distance education mode approved by UGC and NCTE?
10th July 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Which university in Kerala,and the colleges are offering M.Ed through distance education mode approved by UGC and NCTE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?