3rd March 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Last years question paper for the entrance exam of masters in mass media?

I just want to see the last year question paper of entrance exam for masters in mass media…so please tell me from where i can get the papers???

Related Questions:
  1. Master of mass-media GGSIPU entrance exam last year paper?
  2. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Books which I should refer to crack the entrance exam of Masters of Journalism and Mass Media?
  4. Best study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media?
  5. Best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media? Last years uestion papers of BMM of entrance exam?
  6. Which types of questions appear for the entrance exam of mass media?
  7. Previous year papers for SNAP masters in mass media exam conducted by symbiosis? -- [New]
  8. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  9. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  10. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai?
  12. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. IGNOU Masters in English-American Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to become a part of journalism? I am doing engineering
  15. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the procedure to study Journalism after doing BSc chemistry?
  18. Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?
26th December 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last years question paper for the entrance exam of masters in mass media?

Last few year entrance test paper of masters of mass communication from guru gobind singh indraprastha University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?