26th April 2012, 12:15 AM
student pj

Which line is the best for me to get best package?

which line is best for me to earn money or have maximum package?...

26th April 2012, 11:57 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which line is the best for me to get best package?

As your query is incomplete that You have not furnished the details regarding your educational background that from which stream you were in your 12th class & what is the study you have performed after that till now.

But in general I suggest you that all lines are good for a person If one has a talent & efficiency in Him to work efficiently.But now a days in the commerce section the one MBA & MCA are the very good options for the students to earn money.

And in science stream if One is a professional in his field then He have a no: of opportunities to make them encash.
26th April 2012, 12:30 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Which line is the best for me to get best package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by student pj View Post
which line is best for me to earn money or have maximum package?...

BUSINESS

MBA

MASTER'S DEGREE

The above three ways helpful you to earn more money

BUSINESS

Start up one Business Which was not Exisiting in MArket

MBA

If You are a Student!!!!!

Write any Entrance Exam CAT/MAT .Score Good MArk and get a good MBA college like IIM ..etc...

Last Time An IIM student Got Good Package 1 Crore per Annum

So perform Well Get that Package

M.TECH

Do which ever the course you are passionate about that perform well and be intelligent on that stream Choose Best Package in Market and get Selected Whichever Company Provide Good Package!!!!

CHOICE IS UPTO YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?