13th April 2011, 08:37 PM
MISS.KANIKA

Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?

What is the scope of event management under MBA??
what is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in lovely professional university??

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  2. What is the scope in Event Management? What package will i get after MBA in this?
  3. What can I do after passing Agriculture Engineering and Technology?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  5. Scope of MBA course in Operations field? What package can i expect after this?
  6. Is Pool Campus offered in Lovely Professional University for MBA candidate? List of companies visiting for pool campus in LPU?
  7. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
  8. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  9. How to do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology?
  10. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  11. Which post graduation course is better when compared with MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  12. is there a good scope in MBA in project management? What is the scope in upcoming years? What is the expected salary package after that?
  13. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  14. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  15. Am i eligible for MNCs with 56% marks in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.Sc.?
  16. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  17. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Part time PG in civil engineering while working
26th May 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?

max.package m.b.a. student
22nd June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?

Are there any colleges in India which offer a post graduation degree in Event management?
15th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

whAT IS THE YEARLY PAKEDGE OF THE LAST YEAR?AND WHATS UR PROFESRE SALERY AND HOW MANY GIRLS STUDY IN THIS UNIVERSITY
23rd September 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

slary about freshers in event management
30th October 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

wht are the scope of mba in event management and wht is there annual income.
2nd May 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com 3rd year student want to do mba in event management. are there any college in india? and what is the fees structure?
2nd July 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

hlo,dear...(miss-knika) they are just fake,they promise so much ,but in actual their placements and offering packages are very low,so its better opt if u'll do mba under CAT,MAT,GMAT 's exams.you need to crack one of these exam and then you should be admitted by high ranking institute ,like=IIM's..hope this opinion should must help you.... good bye,have a bright future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?