7th January 2011, 09:39 PM
parthathegod

List of Basic HR questions asked in Interviews of Software Companies like TCS?

What are the basic HR questions asked in interviews of a software compnay like TCS?

8th January 2011, 07:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Basic HR questions asked in Interviews of Software Companies like TCS?

The type of questions could vary based on the interviewer. Some of the frequently asked questions are as follows: Tell me about yourself, What do you think are plus points and negative points, Why should we take you on board, What do you think are requirements of a good programmer.
8th January 2011, 11:11 AM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of Basic HR questions asked in Interviews of Software Companies like TCS?

hai kindly go to the link before that if you have an yahoo id please be sign in. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NESTJOBS/files/

you may see list of documents download it it will be more usefull at any time

with regards
K.Gopalakrishnan
5th February 2011, 09:18 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

There are different kind of interviewers ,so questions may also be different.

But here is the list of basic HR questions . I have attached here. Please download it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dreamMAKERS LIST OF 50 MOST COMMON HR QUESTIONS.pdf(134.0 KB, 405 views)
1st June 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me what kind of questions they asked in wipro for hr round????
18th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

what kind of questions asked in tcs hr round...if u know means, send this email address [email protected]
28th July 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

how much salary in tcs company for ug students
17th October 2011, 06:34 PM
Sattibabu_n

Quote:
Originally Posted by parthathegod View Post
What are the basic HR questions asked in interviews of a software compnay like TCS?
Hi Friend,

The main objective of HR interview is to access the character of the candidate, this objective is same for every comapany.

In the HR interview interviewer mainly looking for the basic characterstics which they need to select the candidates, they are your

1. Confident levels
2. Communication skills
3. Body language (Gestures, Eye contact..etc)
4. Attitude.
5. Attire (Dress Code)

If you strong in this aspects you can easily answer the HR questions.

What the blunder mistake every one do is copy the answers given in various websites and links and tell the same answers to the interviewer. Remember it reflects your attitude while answering those questions. If you give the same answers what was there in the material, it will give wrong impression on you.
So my sincere suggestion is go through the questions and answers and frame your own answers which are relevent to your attitude and behavior.

The most common question asked in every HR interview is
" Tell me about yourself" .Believe me that the way you answer to this will decide your success in the interview. Most people can't even say for 2 minutes about themselves, usually they neglect this questions. By answering this question with confidence one can increase their chances in the interview. This question is the best opportunity to market yourself to the interviewer.

The given structure will help you to answer this question.

Start with

1. Your self ( Your name, where you coming from)
2. Your family (about father, mother, brothers and sisters and what they are doing),
3. Your Educational details ( From Schooling to higher education, where you study, how much percentage you gained, your achivements in the respective classes if any...etc)
4. Your technical skills,
5. Your Projects,
6. Your Hobbies ( Eloborate how these hobbies helpful to improve yourself in the career)
7. Finally your achivements both in ecademics and extra curricular activities.

Prepare a good answer to this question and practice before the mirror, so that you can confidently answer at the time of interview.

The below links will help in your preparation

1.Kindly go to the link before that if you have an yahoo id please be sign in. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NESTJOBS/files/

2. Just type 64 HR questions in google, you will get some links, go through that. It will give you how to answer the common HR questions, based on the information you can frame your own answers.

Some Websites which are used for Interview preparation is
1. www.prepareinterview.com
2. www.presentjobs.com
3. www.freshersworld.com

Remember there is no right and wrong answer for HR questions, how confidently and clearly expressing your views is very much important.

Finally i concluded this with one final advise " IT companies hire the people based on their technical skills and fire the people based on their behavioral skills" . So one must balance both the skills to become successful IT professional.

All the best my dear friend. God bless you.

Thanks&Regards,
Sattibabu Nimmakayala,
Voice:-9637344416.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=306989#ixzz1b2TQT7M7
17th October 2011, 10:30 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: List of Basic HR questions asked in Interviews of Software Companies like TCS?

Quote:

Past Papers of TCS

I have attached a few past papers along with aptitude and interview questions along with this reply..just go through them and i hope they help you out in getting a good job..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1TCS-Sample-Paper-2009.pdf(61.4 KB, 177 views)
File Type: pdf 1TCS--Sample--Paper-2.pdf(61.9 KB, 174 views)
File Type: pdf 1TCS--Sample--Paper-2008.pdf(61.9 KB, 204 views)
27th October 2013, 08:29 AM

Quote:
myself R.Reshma gud mrg sir /mam i would lyk 2 c de hr qustns which r askd n software fields so plz send me tat 2 my mail id [email protected]
4th March 2014, 01:35 PM
Rashim chhabra

I am graduate fron commerce stream . can i complete my Be.d from? a science
group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?