30th December 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Dharwad and Hubli having pre university subject combination of PCM, electronics with sanskrit optional language?

Dear sir/ madam,

Kindly help me out with the list of colleges (in Dharwad and Hubli) having preuniversity subject combination of physics, maths,chemistry, electronics with sanskrit optional language, since i am not able to get it through online network. send in the reply as soon as possible to

[email protected]

Waiting for the reply
Thanks in advance

Regards
Shilpa

21st April 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Dharwad and Hubli having pre university subject combination of PCM, electronics with sanskrit optional language?

Dear sir/ madam,

Kindly help me out with the list of colleges (in Dharwad and Hubli) having preuniversity subject combination of physics, maths,chemistry, biology with hindi optional language, since i am not able to get it through online network. send in the reply as soon as possible. cochings with ics if possible
30th July 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Dharwad and Hubli having pre university subject combination of PCM, electronics with sanskrit optional language?

Please can u send me list of best puc colleges in hubli or dharwad or mangalore or mysore
14th May 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

jss college at vidyagiri is having sanskrit optional language
28th August 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

list of institute in dharwad for short term course on embedded system , networking ,micro controller
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?