2nd May 2018, 10:48 PM
vinpai

List of colleges or institutions in Bangalore offering B.Com as well as coaching for Company Secretary

Please recommend best colleges or coaching centers in Bangalore which provide coaching classes for Company Secretary plus where the student can complete his B.Com simultaneously from same college or institution.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best coaching centers for company secretary course in Bangalore
  2. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  3. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  4. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  5. Where is the CS studies in Chennai?
  6. Why company secretary course is good after completion of B.Com?
  7. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  8. Which are the coaching institutes in Bangalore for company secretary course after completing of degree in B.Com
  9. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  10. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  11. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  12. List of coaching centers for Company Secretary in Bengaluru, Karnataka
  13. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  14. Can I do BBA course together with company secretary course? Details about the colleges offering this course?
  15. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  17. Any institutions offering courses in Piping Design?
  18. How to do training for company secretary after completing TYB.Com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?