15th December 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?

i passed my 12th with 43% marks and want admission in bba any collage who allow me on this percent in jammu and kashmir and there fee(3 years ) and there address and phone nos plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  2. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  3. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University
  4. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  6. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  7. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  8. Is my PG degree from Pondicherry University valid through for JKPSC job and further study in Jammu and Kashmir University in J&K?
  9. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  10. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  11. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  12. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  13. What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?
  14. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  15. Candidate who did Matriculation from Jammu & Kashmir can get Punjab government job? -- [New]
  16. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  17. can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?
  18. Can I get admission in BBA after 12th? What's the hostel fee structure? I've secured 77.4% in 12th
17th April 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?

i conforn you when out of entrance exmination date in B.B.A?
5th December 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?

I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURES & ENTRANCE EXAM FOR TAKING ADMISSION IN BBA & FEE CHARGES
22nd May 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the procedure and date fr admisson in b.a ist year in govt maulana azad memorial college jammu
29th May 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th with 60% marks and want admission in bba any collage who allow me on this percent in jammu and kashmir and there fee(3 years ) and there address and phone nos,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?