24th January 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

List of the colleges offering D.Pharmacy in correspondence ni maharastra or in Mumbai

List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence in Maharashtra or in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Civil Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra?
  2. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  3. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. List of the colleges offering correspondence degree course in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra
  5. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai?
  7. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai? I want to do D.Pharmacy part time in Mumbao -- [New]
  8. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  9. Government colleges in Mumbai offering BBA course?
  10. List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same
  11. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering?
  12. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of colleges offering D.Ed course through correspondence?
  14. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  15. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BAF? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
14th October 2013, 11:17 PM
sheetalm22

Default Re: List of the colleges offering D.Pharmacy in correspondence ni maharastra or in Mumbai

d. pharma by correpondence please guide
2nd November 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering D.Pharmacy in correspondence ni maharastra or in Mumbai

d pharma coures corresponsece
30th April 2014, 04:21 PM
C. Vaz

I am a B.Sc. from Bombay University and own a Chemist Store in Bandra.-W
I wish to do D. Pharm course by distance education.
Kindly send me full detail of the Colleges offering this course in Mumbai.
Fees charged etc.

I wish to enroll myself as early as possible.
Thanking you for a prompt reply
Yours faithfully,
C. Vaz
16th November 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc. from Allahabad University
I wish to do D. Pharm course by distance education.
Kindly send me full detail of the Colleges offering this course in Mumbai.
Fees charged etc.
25th November 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have complete bsc chemistry.can I do d pharma Mumbai university, but correspondance plz suggest me college name address plz.....
14th September 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed to B.A I do D pharma course please suggest to me. can I do course D pharma.
19th February 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my H.s.c. In science ,I want get admission for D.FARM IN distance education
22nd February 2017, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I am 42 year old. I had completed BSc HSc from Andhra University in 1995.I want to do d pharma correspondence course.Can I do dpharma at this age.If your answer is yes,pl give me college and fee details.
3rd July 2017, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I have done I.Sc. bio.I want to do d pharma by correspondence. Call me on 9304447320.or [email protected].
11th September 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am completed 12th std at the period of 2014 to 2015...Now I am working in small fancy shop. I wanna do d pharm in correspondence in Tamil nadu. I have to keep medical shop please suggest the college...
Kindly take my request...
12th September 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am completed 12th science with physics, chemistry, biology I am completed MSc chemistry
I am interested in doing diploma in pharmacy part time Please suggest college in Maharashtra or other state
25th October 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I am completed MSC chemistry, I am interested in diploma in pharmacy in part time,please tell me the name of college in distance learning course.
26th March 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Mam, i have Completed Graduation in BA i want to do D Pharmacy from Correspondence. Please Suggest me any College / University anywhere Maharashtra / Mumbai.
6th October 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done BSC in biotechnology but want to pursue DPharma as distance learning or correspondence. Please let me know what are the options available.
18th March 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done general nursing and i opened a medical first aid centre and i want to have d.pharm or b.pharm certificate is there any correspondence course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?