13th July 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Pune for BA with Social Science? Best coaching institutes in Pune for UPSC?

Hello sir, I was taken admission in B.Sc Mathematics in Patna but I want to prepare for UPSC (IAS) exam. So, I thought BA with Social Science is best for it. Please send me list of colleges and procedure to get admission in BA in Pune? Best coaching institutes in Pune for UPSC?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top science college in Pimpri Chinchwad?
  3. Coaching institutes in Pune for IAS preparation?
  4. How to do NET coaching for Maths in Pune?
  5. Colleges offering B.Sc Microbiology in Mumbai and Pune -- [New]
  6. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  7. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Social Work course in Ahmednagar and Pune?
  8. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  9. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board?
  10. Which Coaching Institutes for CS course being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com in Pune?
  11. How to get admission in B.Ed in Pune? List of the colleges
  12. List of coaching classes to prepare for GRE and TOEFL in Pune?
  13. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  14. List best institutes in Pune for Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. List of best colleges in Pune for NDA and UPSC after completion of 12th standard?
  16. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  17. Which study material to choose for CSIR(NET) entrance exam? Which are the coaching institutes that are available in Pune?
  18. List of government colleges in Pune for BCA?
14th July 2017, 10:06 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Pune for BA with Social Science? Best coaching institutes in Pune for UPSC?

Colleges in Pune where you can pursue BA in social science are listed here:
  • Padmashree Manibhai Desai college
  • Modern College of Arts Science and Commerce
  • Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth University
  • Christ College
  • WLC College India
  • Symbiosis International University

Some of the decent institutes for UPSC exam preparation in Pune are:
  • Paradigm IAS Academy
  • RBA Civil Services Academy
  • Synergy Study Point
  • Abhyankar's IAS Academy
  • The Unique Academy
  • UPSC Mantra
  • Chanakya IAS Academy
  • Bhagirath IAS Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?