3rd January 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which take admission without GATE score? Fee structure of these colleges?

i want the complete list of colleges where one can take admission without passing gate exam and their fee structure also

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  3. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  5. Is GATE score card necessary for all M.Tech colleges? List of colleges that conduct individual test for admission in M.Tech?
  6. Fee structure and donations requirements for Mtech admission in good colleges without qualifying GATE?
  7. List of colleges where I can get admission for PhD as per my GATE score?
  8. What is the fee structure for doing M.tech from self financing colleges?
  9. Can I get a seat in Government BAMS college with 135 marks in MHT CET Exam? List of government colleges that offer admission with less fee structure?
  10. Which are the different colleges for M.Tech in which I can get without GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Where can I get admission with a CAT score of 97.61 percentile? Fee structure and best colleges for me?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  13. List of colleges accepting MAT score to study MBA in Finance course? Fee structure and procedure of admission? -- [New]
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  15. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  16. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  17. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  18. List of colleges in which I can take admission after scoring 319 in GATE?
12th January 2011, 01:45 PM
saswata06

Default Re: List of colleges which take admission without GATE score? Fee structure of these colleges?

There are many colleges who take students without gate score but generally these institutes have high course fee.
13th February 2011, 02:35 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges which take admission without GATE score? Fee structure of these colleges?

YOU can take admission in BITS , DCE, VIT , Manipal university etc.
21st March 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i want top m.tech colleges in rbotics & nano technology
6th April 2011, 08:08 AM
Taurus007

hiii

List of colleges which take admission without GATE score
YOU can take admission in BITS , DCE, VIT , Manipal university ,
There are many colleges who take students without gate score but generally these institutes have high course fee

good luck
18th May 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I want do M.sc. in chemistry stream give me top colleges list for bright future( B.sc.1 80% NPGC of L.U.)
1st November 2011, 11:55 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

With out get score also you can do PG in variou colleges. But you didnt get any stipend.
But you have to write college entrance exam and qulify in that exam

some of the colleges are
1) pondicherry engineering college
2)anna university
3)pulla reddy college of engineering
4)svu
5)SRM university
6)sathyabama university
7)VELs
8)VIT
9th January 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me .structural eng
15th January 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

which stream of mtech is best for electronis student that have scope in future also
25th February 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want got an admission in m.tech in punjab plz tel me complete fee structure with gate score card or non gate score card
16th March 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 22marks(22.02 cut off) in gate 2012 CE and i'm physical handicap ....which college i can apply for the M.tech
19th March 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 27 marks(16.69 cut off) and ma AIR ranking is 8063 in gate 2012 electrical branch ,i belong to ST category ,,,,can i xpect a gud college like NIT and IIT...
6th April 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i got 29 marks(cut off 33) and btech aggregate 79%. can i apply any of reputed institute for mtech course. plz suggest some gud option of colledges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?