17th September 2011, 11:16 PM
anupamabg

List of companies in Bangalore in which I am eligible to attend the interview?

my sslc - 82%, pu- 58%, BE- 59% and m.Tech- 72%. can u plz list the software companies in bangalore which i have eligibility to attend interview

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend any IT companies interview after scoring 60% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 68% in BSc IT?
  2. Am I eligible to attend interview of top companies? I am studying mechanical engineering
  3. Need list of private core companies in Bangalore?
  4. Am I eligible to attend IBM Interview if completed B.Tech in Bangalore but belongs to Guwahati?
  5. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  6. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  7. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  8. Details about Placement recruitment of Hyderabad?
  9. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  10. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  11. In which companies can I pursue internship in Bangalore?
  12. How can I apply to companies(off-campus)? I've tried on websites like naukari and monster, but didn't get any interview call yet
  13. Eligibility to attend Campus Interview of mentioned companies for BCA student with 63.4% in 12th but 51.3% in PCM? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies that I can attend after scoring 70.6% in 10th?
  16. Am i eligible to attend for IIT interview after completing BCA
  17. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Interview if secured 57% in B.Tech?
15th April 2012, 02:00 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Bangalore in which I am eligible to attend the interview?

List of Companies in Bangalore :

20North online Pvt Ltd

24/7 customer pvt ltd

37th crescent

3D solid compression

3M india

3s technologies

A B Carter India pvt ltd

A R & sons

ABB ltd

ABC international

Accel pants

Achrya institute

E-novy IT services

E-Parisaraa pvt ltd

G I auto ltd

JSS academy

K S institute of technology

L & T komatsu ltd

M K retail company

object pvt ltd

S V scientific
17th October 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Bangalore in which I am eligible to attend the interview?

List of companies in Bangalore in which I am eligible to attend the interview?

my sslc - 91%, pu- 74%, BE- 62% . can u plz list the software companies in bangalore which i have eligibility to attend interview

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-companies-bangalore-i-am-eligible-attend-interview-376552.html#ixzz2hyleSYZr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?