27th April 2011, 05:26 PM
Aamod chauhan

List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?

Sir/Mam,
I am Aamod kumar a student of MCA want to know the list of companies for internship. Plese tell me the selection process & criteria of the sugested companies ...

Related Questions:
  1. List of internship companies for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria?
  2. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  3. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  5. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  6. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  7. List of IT companies providing free internship to MCA students?
  8. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  9. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  10. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  11. List of IT companies providing internship for final year MCA students?
  12. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  13. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students? -- [New]
  14. List of companies offering free Internship to MCA students?
  15. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  16. List of companies providing internships for MCA students?
  17. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering internship to final year MCA students in Pune?
9th June 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?

hellow,i have passed out m.c.a. 4th sem.Nw i m free for 2 months.I wanna do training for these days.Can u give me information about d list of companies dat gives summar training???
10th June 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?

sir i m suhail anis, i am in mca 5 sem , i want to know about the training in 6th sem , my 10th percentage is 62, 12 th - 72, bsc percentage is 51 and mca %age is 65,
do i full fill the criteria for companies lile wipro, tcs and any other,
does %age also plays a important role off campus recrutiment
19th July 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a student of MCA sem V and in sem VI we have to do internship .So please suggest me some companies were I can do the training and at the same time please suggest that how I can apply in these companies.

Neha Verma
19th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a student of MCA sem V and in sem VI we have to do internship .So please suggest me some companies were I can do the training and at the same time please suggest that how I can apply in these companies.

Neha Verma
4th August 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i am ekta i am in mca 5th sem i want to internship training plz give me suggestions
21st August 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir.. I am srinivas ellandula persuing Mca final year... I am very much intrested in doing intership...please can u p-rovide the details of the companies and process to approch the companies......?
26th August 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

sir iam student of mca ..
plz sir tell me companies which prefer mca student...
11th September 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir...i am mayank agrawal in mca 5th sem i want to internship training plz give me suggestions.
plz send information at [email protected].
29th September 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i am Debashish Chowdhury i am pursuing mca from jorhat engineering college (5th sem) i want to internship training plz give me suggestions.

my email id is [email protected]
1st October 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a mca 5th semester student , my HSLC percentage is 59,HS IS 49,BCA IS 69 AND MCA TILL NOW IS 73 what are the companies to which i can apply for mca 6th semester project
i am good in c,c ,HTML,java,PHP
MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
7th October 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

hello..
sir i'm student of mca 5 sem and looking for internship in 6 sem. I want to know the companies prividing internship in bangalore with stipend
23rd October 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

hello..
sir i'm Mohit Garg student of mca 5 sem and looking for internship in 6 sem. I want to know the companies prividing internship with stipend
30th October 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
i am pursuing 5th sem MCA...need to do project in company so can u plz guide how to go for companies...
19th November 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam

i am Deepak raju K A pursuing 5th sem MCA in SIT college Tumkur
as i need to under go major project work in 6th sem, do i get internship in companies
Please guide me regarding this.

Thanking you.

email : [email protected]
phno : 9538954214

T
20th November 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi myself Naveen L, A pursuing 5th sem MCA in manasa gangotri college mysore...i am looking at the internship please any one help me like to give some companies information
16th December 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My self mandar joshi from pune, student of MCA. i need to do a major project in java technology. I want do internship in pune city so give me companies information.
My E-mail id:- [email protected]
19th December 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

please send me list of all co.'s providing internship for mca final students just now i m in 4th sem. now and specfiy's their criteria for taking internship in that co. my emai-lid is :- [email protected] please reply urgently...............:)
29th December 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi, there is a company named Vertice Consulting, they provide internship, training & work on live project you can check that website www.vertice.in
29th December 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

There is a company Vertice Consulting that provide internship, training & work on live projects you can check that, website www.vertice.in
17th April 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

my self deepti i have completed mca 5th semester then i want to do training in company so how i am apply for internship in company? and another thing can you tell me about freelance work which web site to give me work that web site is geniun plz help me reply me [email protected]
24th August 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam myself Mayank Kumar Shukla and I am a student of mca final year(5th semester).I want to know the procedure that how to apply for internship proggrame and in several MNCs.please list me the companies and their application procedure also.is there any company providing free training to mca students..
1st October 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam myself chaitanya and i am a student of MCA final year(V sem). I want information how to apply for internships in a companies. will you please send the information.
7th October 2012, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
Myself Neha kumari a student of MCA final year want to know the list of companies for internship. Plese tell me the selection process & criteria of the sugested companies.

thank you....
10th October 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam
I'm sujitha a student studying final year MCA please tell me the selection process & criteria and also how to apply for interships
28th December 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
im pursing mca 5th semister i want to do project in a company please tell me selection process and companies, how to apply

reply to:[email protected]
pls send information soon
29th December 2012, 04:48 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamod chauhan View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am Aamod kumar a student of MCA want to know the list of companies for internship. Plese tell me the selection process & criteria of the sugested companies ...

list of best companies

Antech

G S Labs

Soft Corner

C-DAC

Novell

Symphony Services

Autosoft Systems Ltd

C V Designers Pvt Ltd

Adobe

Fair Lsaac

Netxen

ADP

Conexant
3rd January 2013, 09:10 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of companies providing internship for MCA students-------------

1.adp
2.antech
3.c-dac
4.conexant
5.novell
6.fair lsaac
7.soft corner
8.symphony services
9.netxen

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st May 2013, 09:36 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of companies providing internship for MCA students
---------------------------------

1.Fair Lsaac
2.Soft Corner
3.Conexant
4.Autosoft Systems Ltd
5.Antech
6.adp
7.Symphony Services
8.c-dac
9.c v Designers Pvt Ltd
10.Soft Corner
11.Autosoft Systems Ltd
12.Netxen
13.g s labs
14.Novell
15.Adobe
16.Fair Lsaac
17.Autosoft Systems Ltd
21st May 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I m megi.... now I m doing final year MCA....I want to do my project in IBM ,Please tell all details about this
21st May 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I m megi.... now I m doing final year MCA....I want to do my project in IBM ,Please send me all details about this for my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?