3rd January 2011, 02:25 PM
sananda

List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)

i am a 2nd year ece student and want to do summer training at kolkata.I know i need some refence 4 pplying at bsnl.is there any company in kolkata which give summer training to ece students provided no reference.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?
  2. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  3. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  5. List of companies providing summer vacation intership in Kolkata?
  6. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  8. Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  9. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  11. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply?
  12. Which is best to do Training among AAI, Kolkata and BSNL for Electronics and Telecommunications 2nd year student?
  13. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  14. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  15. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  16. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  17. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  18. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
24th March 2012, 07:11 PM
c naga sindhu

Default Re: List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)

Hi friend..
U can join bsnl company by passing the written test that they conduct in every year. We can also become an employee in bsnl by submitting any project work done by us to them. I think u are interested to join summer training for ece students in kolkatha. Fine. Here are some instistutes where no reference is needed.

Drdo

tata motors.

Reliance

idea cellular

etc...

All the best
22nd June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)

iam a student of 2nd year..where & how should get the training?
25th June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know other courses that they offer
27th October 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.tech(ece) uttaranchal which training i should do in the summmer vacation
27th October 2012, 07:22 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

YOU CAN APPLY ONLY FEW COMPANY IN SUMMER TRAINING IN CALCUTTA

Reliance

idea cellular

Drdo

tata motors.

ALL THE BEST......
12th January 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir,m an ece student.please suggest me some good companies for 6 months project training in kolkatta.n please also suggest which fields are available for ece students???
thank you..
29th January 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am an second year computer science student ..i want to do summer training . from where or which companies allows us to do this. and what is the procedure? please suggest me the names of the companies and the procedure to apply in dthose companies
24th April 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

list of companies providing summer traing for cse student
14th June 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I am in 5 th sem now. I want to get a trainning in bsnl at kalyani ,kolkata. How can I contact with them?
25th February 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am just in 6th sem of cse student from odissa and after two months i will be in my final year.So,i want to know that is there any summer training in your respective office or branch for cse students.
25th March 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

what would be the best for the students completing B.tech degree (ECE) from PTU in 2015 to get better job. plz mail me [email protected] thanks
28th March 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

student of electronics and telecommunications would like to do a summer training from airport of kolkata or in BSNL. what should be my approach if i am mainly inclined for the airport training? please guide!
aritra
27th August 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about the company in kolkata which providing internship for ece branch of 4th year means to say 8th sem student
11th March 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i m btech 2nd year student from ece.how can i avail training in bhubneshwar?specially in bsnl.
9th May 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing summer traning in chennai and Andhra pradesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?