25th November 2011, 09:01 PM
tapan.pasayat

List of companies recruiting ECE freshers in Bhubaneswar?

list of companies recruiting ECE fresher student in bhubaneswar
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies recruiting freshers?
  2. On what basis are the IT companies recruiting IT freshers?
  3. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  4. List of companies recruiting freshers? I have completed B.Tech from Electronics and Electronics branch
  5. List of companies recruiting freshers near NCR after completing B.Tech from Electrical and Electronics branch
  6. List of companies recruiting Electronics and Communication engineering freshers in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List private core companies recruiting BE qualified freshers in Information Technology stream? -- [New]
  8. List of electronics and communication private companies hiring freshers in Kerala?
  9. List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in Kolkata? I have passed out Electrical Engineering from Kolkata
  10. What is the procedure followed for recruiting B.Tech ECE candidates for job in private companies?
  11. List of the companies which recruiting freshers mechanical engineers? I have done my B.Tech with 60% marks from Chhatisgarh university
  12. Names of the electrical based core companies recruiting freshers in Odisha?
  13. Recent TCS placement papers with answers? Tips to clear the entrance test and interviews?
  14. How much salary can I get in a core company?
  15. Exams available for getting a government job after doing B.E ECE? List of Electronic Companies in India?
  16. Which company is better between Infosys and HCL?
  17. Which branch is a better choice for me between EEE and Mechanical in BITS Hyderabad and Goa Campuses?
  18. How can I get government job in Electronics Engineering field?
16th February 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies recruiting ECE freshers in Bhubaneswar?

i want list of companies at bhubneawar recruiting electronics freshers
23rd April 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Completed diploma electronics and communication and find job for ex relatrd ...9429802935
28th November 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a btech ece student passed out in 2013. But i want to join it.I have no it skill.Can i join any it companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?