29th September 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

List of IT companies who allows 1 live backlog for the recruitment of final year computer students?

Which are the it companies who allows 1 live backlog for the recruitment of final year computer student ?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  2. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  3. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  4. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.? -- [New]
  5. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  6. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  7. Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which all companies allow doing internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  9. List of all IT companies which recruits final year students?
  10. Am I eligible in PSU company? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  11. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  13. List of top companies that accept backlog? I am pursuing B.E electronics and communication engineering
  14. List companies offering Project Internship to CSE students? How to approach?
  15. List of companies which provides industrial training for diploma final year students with perks?
  16. How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?
  17. One backlog left in third year, final year completed, companies allowing 1 backlog?
  18. Companies offering internship to final year MCA students in Pune?
3rd April 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies who allows 1 live backlog for the recruitment of final year computer students?

I need any job vacancies fr B.Com commerce students ... i have one back log in 3rd sem... now i m studying final year B.Com... please help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?