26th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

List of diploma courses which are being offered at Ramnarain Ruia College?

I miss bhagyashri,wanted to know the list of diploma courses offered at ramnarain ruia college..so can you please help me??

21st November 2011, 11:11 AM
rk6030

Default Re: List of diploma courses which are being offered at Ramnarain Ruia College?

diploma courses which are being offered at Ramnarain Ruia College
Attached Files
File Type: doc Certificate Courses.doc(35.0 KB, 269 views)
17th February 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of diploma courses which are being offered at Ramnarain Ruia College?

I heard Ruia college has certificate courses on Pharmacovigilence on weekends for corporate. however, couldnot find the relevant information on the same on Ruia website. Since I am interested to get enrolled, could you pl provide me with the detailed information like Pharmacovigilence course , duration, starting date etc.

Thanks and Regards,
Sarika
28th July 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

When certificate courses of Ruia college will start for F y BSc students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?