18th January 2011, 06:53 PM
v. sudheer kumar

List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.

please mention me the list of colleges in India that will offer dual degree programs for doing M.Tech, Ph.D.

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  2. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  4. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  5. Does Jaypee University offer BBA course at Noida?
  6. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela
  7. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
  8. List of colleges offering dual degree in civil engineering and architecture?
  9. Colleges offering Dual Degree Program B.Tech & M. Tech or B.Tech & MBA?
  10. List of good colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering integrated dual degree course?
  11. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  12. List of colleges at Uttrakhand providing dual degree program of M.Tech and Ph.d in CSE -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
  14. Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?
  15. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?
  17. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  18. List of colleges offering PhD in Library Science in India
18th January 2011, 11:27 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.

It is not offers by any university.phd is done seperately .colleges only offers b.tech+m.tech. or b.tech+mba.
19th January 2011, 12:20 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.

Friend it is not possible in any university. Many university offer dual degree
only for B.tech +M.tech not for M.tech+Phd. So i advise you to do M.tech after this you will get a good job in a big company.
all the best.
8th February 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
4th March 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that is there egineering college which offers dual post graduate degree under madras university, or any other university in s
outh india.
4th March 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know that is there any engineering college which offers dual post graduate degree in computer engineering under madrass university, or any other university in south india
3rd April 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

provide me list of institutes offering b.tech. and m.tech dual degree in delhi/ncr
7th June 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

list of eng. colleges offering dual degree BTECH and MTECH
3rd September 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

asfar as my knowledge is concerned, IIT Kharagpur offers dual programme for m.tech and phd
27th February 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

AFTER INTERMEDIATE ANY POSSIBLE TO DO ENGINEERING -DUAL DEGREE COURSE IN FAMILIER COLLEGES - IN INDIAN AVAILABLE OR NOT
12th June 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Please list out engineering colleges for integrated courses especially for mtech ph.d any suggestion pls mail me me if possible [email protected]
31st October 2017, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Please inform the list of Engineering Colleges offers dual degree m.tech phd in electrical and electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?