27th April 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges offering degree course in Fashion Designing and scope of course.

Eligibility for admission to Fashion Designer degree course? Which are government institute in India of Fashion Designing course? Can I give MPSC/UPSC exams after completing course of Fashion Designing?

2nd June 2020, 06:15 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: List of government colleges offering degree course in Fashion Designing and scope of course.

The eligibility required to join Bachelor in fashion design is passed I 10+2.

The government institutes in India offering this course are:
1. National Institute of Fashion Design Ahmedabad
2. National Institute of Fashion technology Mumbai.

Af course you can give UpSC or MPSC exams because these exams require bachelor degree from any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?