10th July 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?

Hello sir, I am studying 12th from NIOS with Science stream and having opted subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics and English. Does NIOS provides the same career options as a private school provide? Am I applicable for giving AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies after B.Sc (IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  3. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  4. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  5. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  6. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses -- [New]
  7. How to become a fashion designer, being from a small town?
  8. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  9. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  12. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  13. How to do interior designing after failing in 12th standard?
  14. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes?
  15. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  16. Are Fashion designing and Textile designing courses available in B.Tech?
  17. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
  18. Which course to take after 11th to have a career in interior designing?
11th July 2016, 11:25 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised with ministry of HRD India.

Candidates passed from board are eligible for admission in various institutions of India.

So, if you have passed 10+2 from NIOS with PCB as main paper then eligible to appear for NEET examination to get admission in medical courses.

You, are also eligible to pursue Fashion Designing or other courses.
11th July 2016, 05:23 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?

NIOS stands for The National Institute of Open Schooling. It is approved by the Ministry of HRD & get certificate directly from Ministry. NIOS is an autonomous body. NIOS certificate is equivalent to Central & State board secondary education. So, this certificate valid for any private or government examinations. You are eligible to give AIMPT exam & can study any course.
11th July 2016, 07:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes candidates passed from NIOS or private school have the same value for their certificate.

So, you can appear for entrance examination such as AIPMT ( now as NEET ) and various other competitive entrance examination for admission in higher course and for recruitment in job.

So, without any hesitation you can take admission in course. As NIOS is well recognised board and conducts entrance examination for 10th and 10+2 board.
11th July 2016, 09:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely NIOS has same value as of other boards like CBSE, ICSE etc. Hence there is no need to worry about your future and career options. You are equally eligible for all the entrance examinations, to get admission in whatever institutes you like. You can appear in AIPMT also.
12th July 2016, 02:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS is a very much recognized board and is valid like the other board, therefore you need not worry about it, you can very much opt for AIPMT examination in future or any other examination if you wish to. There is absolutely no problem in it.

Therefore, I would suggest you to move forward with it and no need to worried about the board, just do well in your academics.
12th July 2016, 03:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can write AIPMT examination and can also appear for all the Entrance examinations as well as you can pursue higher studies being an NIOS student, there is no problem in it.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding any kind of higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?