1st November 2015, 02:07 PM
rinky shree

List of government jobs which are available after completion of graduation in Physics?

What all government or semi government jobs are there for completing graduation by physics? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs? -- [New]
  2. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  3. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  5. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc Physics course other than teaching?
  6. What should I do to get a government job in Sangli district after completion of graduation in Physics?
  7. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  8. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics?
  10. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  11. List of jobs i can apply for? I've completed graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  12. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  13. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  14. List of government jobs in which I am eligible after scoring 55% in graduation?
  15. List of government jobs to take after completion of B.E ECE?
  16. List of government jobs after completion M.Tech in Material Science and Engineering?
  17. List of good government jobs for girls?
  18. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2015, 06:58 PM
nagam.

Default Re: List of government jobs which are available after completion of graduation in Physics?

Yes. Government jobs are available after completion of Graduation in Physics. They are

Civil Services Exam : This is very famous exam after Graduation to join IAS or IPS and other civil services.

CDS Exam : CDS can be abbreviated as Combined Defence Services Exam. This is famous for Military, Navy and Air Force. If you want to join in any of these, you prepare for CDS Exam.

IBPS Exams : For Banking jobs in Government Banks, you have to write IBPS Exams. There are separate exams for Clerks and PO's.

Railway Exams : From time to time, Railway announces notifications for jobs for Graduates. You can apply for them.

Just like Railway, some jobs are available in SSC as well.
22nd May 2018, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs which are available after completion of graduation in Physics?

Is this only available courses in gov sector after completion of bsc physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?