3rd January 2012, 12:46 AM
aarthikasekar

List of Government and Semi Government Exams in the year of 2012 for the candidates of BE in CSE?

Sir i`m doing my final year B.E in CS....pls tell me the govt & semi govt job exams which will be held on 2012

Related Questions:
  1. What is the meaning of Semigovernment Colleges in India? -- [New]
  2. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  3. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  4. Can I be eligible for GATE and other exams after completing B.E engineering in 5 years? Can I get government or semi government companies?
  5. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  6. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  7. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  8. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  10. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  11. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  12. List of posts to apply for Government job after BE CSE?
  13. Is P.E.S college of engineer, an autonomous or semi-government firm?
  14. Government and semi government companies which are suitable for a 60% scoring student in B.Tech EC?
  15. Central Government posts and their exams
  16. Exams held for Jr Engineer(Civil) for government/Semi Government sector?
  17. Any government exams for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student in 2011?
  18. Can i get government or semi government college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
9th June 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government and Semi Government Exams in the year of 2012 for the candidates of BE in CSE?

annamalai university is government or semi government?
23rd September 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government and Semi Government Exams in the year of 2012 for the candidates of BE in CSE?

I m currently in final year of engineering(extc).i would like to know about the telecom companies which recruit freshers.
10th June 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I am industrial engg. student, is there any specific post for industrial enggineers in govt. exams ?
11th October 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

List out private,government or semi government who are register under joint stock companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?