2nd August 2010, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

List of jobs available for an M.Sc(GIS) gradudate from University of Pune? I've also completed MA in geography but not having any work experiences

Hi Friends,

My Friend has completed MSc in GIS from University of Pune, after completing MA in Geography.
Can you please let me know what are the job options for him in Pune? He does not have any previous work eperience.

Thanks,
Rahul

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study PhD in Pune University if completed Master's in Geography with 8.63 percentile?
  2. Career in Geography? What are the options, courses and jobs opportunities in the field of Geography?
  3. What is the CSIR net eligibility?
  4. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  5. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Electronics from Pune university? How can I get a job in ISRO?
  6. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  7. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  8. What is the eligbility criteria for doing Ph.D in Geography after completion of MA in Geography? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Geography in distance from Burdwan after passing M.A Geography?
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs having M.Phil geography qualification from Madras open university?
  11. UPSC - Coaching Institutes in Delhi and Pune, Options (Law or Geography) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Private company jobs after B.A in Geography?
  13. Is there any professional course related to geography? I have completed graduation in Geography from Calcutta University
  14. Possible jobs for person with night blindness?
  15. Date of Entrance Exam for Ph.D Geography of Pune university?
  16. What are the jobs available after doing TE Mechanical from Pune University?
  17. What kind of job can I take in the field of Geography?
  18. PhD in Geography is possible after M.Com?
19th March 2012, 05:11 PM
krish.prasad74

Default Re: List of jobs available for an M.Sc(GIS) gradudate from University of Pune? I've also completed MA in geography but not having any work experiences

Dear friend,

you have job oppurtinity in google. In the post of Administration Assistant,product Managmaent. APAC-google- Bangalore. Or Engeering director-google-gurgaon.

thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?