19th December 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?

sir, i want to take admission in mba in pune, so i want to know that may i know abot colleges in pune whose fees are less than rs200,000 and which are related to pune university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  2. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  3. List of private medical colleges which have fee structure around of 2.5 lakhs per annum?
  4. List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?
  5. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  6. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  7. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  8. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
  9. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  10. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  11. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis university?
  12. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  13. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  14. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  15. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  17. What is the fee structure of Symbiosis MBA in Pune?
  18. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2012, 07:54 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?

The following colleges in Pune have less fee structure as under-

1. Asian school Of Management
St. Crispin’s Home, 10/12 Karve Road, Erandawane, Nal Stop, Pune 411 004
Ph. No.: 020 – 65002125 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9. Fax. No.: 020 - 25456763
Mob.: 08956461611 / 2asianschoolofmanagement
E – Mail : [email protected]

2. Allana Institute of Management Sciences
2390-B, K. B. Hidaytullah Road,
Azam Campus, Camp, Pune, 411052
Phone: +91-20-26440491, 26449824, 26682223
Fax: +91-20-26449824
E-mail: [email protected]

For more details visit to-

http://www.puneadmission.com/2010/02/mba-colleges-in-pune/
20th April 2012, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?

sir i want best college in pune under pune university but fees is less than 2lakh ruppes?
12th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I am student from commerce faculty can i do MBA in agriculture
10th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I had secured 71.83 %ile in may mat 2012.. Can i apply in best colleges of pune and mumbai for session 2013-15 as my score card is valid till may 2013
29th December 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want fees for MBA callege in pune of sinhgad collages.
4th January 2013, 05:55 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,,,,,,,

list of mba coll.related to pune univ.-----------------

1.allana inst. of mgmt. sciences

2.asian school of mgmt.

3.amity univ.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd July 2013, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv appeared for mat, dec'12 and i hav secured 80percentile, i want to do mba whose fees is below 2lakhs. please suggest me some colleges?
22nd December 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I need sllybus and is there loan facilities for MBA in health management and administrion
28th March 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about gud MBA colleges n pune....bcz i want to do MBA...plz suggest me which college will be better....?but i didnt apply 4 any....collages right now...?
26th June 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Mininum fees (less than 2 LAKH) MBA colleges in pune university
Please suggest me
10th August 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

which is the best MBA schools for students whose course fees is within 4 lacks ...I am a non resident of pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?