31st March 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

List of Mbbs colleges along with their fee structure in Kanpur?

Sir,i hav passed 12th .now i m doing coaching in Allen career institute kota for pmt.i got 64.5% in 12th,nd p+c+b=59%.sir, i want 2 take addmission for mbbs course in kanpur.i may go for both government as well as private college in kanpur.plz sir guide me for the form lists and fee chart annually for doing mbbs from kanpur.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA?
  3. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  5. List of all private MBBS colleges in UP and their fee structure?
  6. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  7. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  8. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  10. List of private colleges in Kanpur? Fee and contact details of those colleges?
  11. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  12. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure
  13. List of colleges providing MBBS course in haryana? Fee structure of the course?
  14. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  17. Fee expenditure to study MBBS in Germany. -- [New]
  18. List of private MBBS colleges with low fee structure?
21st March 2012, 12:49 PM
venkatragha1

Default Re: List of Mbbs colleges along with their fee structure in Kanpur?

DEAR I AM GIVING U THE LIST OF BEST COLLEGES IN KANPUR:
G.S.V.M. Medical College ,Kanpur ,P G College,Bachani Synthetics,Sumukh Dental Care,Aakash Institute
SO,try any of these to enjoy a bright future!!!!
28th July 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i am from mumbai ... i completed my 12th wid 70% and in p.c.b 68.68% ....i just want to know how could i get the admission in MBBS in era's lucknow medical college from management quota
14th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

fee stucture for mbbs course of diffrentcapus of rama medical college pls reply soon
4th April 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz give me the fee structure in private kouta of rama medical colledge,kanpur?
4th April 2013, 05:54 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Medical Colleges in Kanpur:-

-GSVM Medical College
-Rama Dental Medical college & Hospital
-Sai College of Physiotherapy and Medical Science
-Muzaffarnagar Medical college
9th April 2013, 10:03 AM
pokeman

dear friend,,,,

List of Mbbs colleges along with their fee structure in Kanpur

1.Sai College of Physiotherapy and Medical Science

2.GSVM Medical College

3.Muzaffarnagar Medical college

4.Rama Dental Medical college & Hospital

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th March 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to my child admission in MBBS in kanpur please sent to fees istrucher
25th April 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I want admission of my child in MBBS in Kanpur . Please send me the details of fee etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?