24th January 2010, 11:30 PM
rohitgupta1990

Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year?

Sir, i am a student of 2nd year civil engg. at NIT Durgapur. I want to get my summer training from some reputed institution in India. Please tell me the process or the names of some institutes which offer summer training. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  2. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  3. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  4. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  5. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  6. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  7. Which institutes offer summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  8. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  9. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?
  11. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  12. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  13. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  14. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  15. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  16. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
25th January 2010, 01:05 AM
priya143

Default Re: Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year?

hi,

there are several reputed institutes which offer summer training in summer,the institutes are:

IIT kanpur
IIT kharagpur
IIT roorke
IIST
TIFR

there are several companies also which offer summer training like:
BHEL
HPCL
NTPC
reliance
etc
25th January 2010, 01:34 AM
sumitkumarinmit

Default Re: Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year?

rohit,, vocation training for civil engineers should be done in some industry like l&t ,bhusan dsp,bsl... why do you want to get training in institute ? well if you want to do auto CAD then join the institute in jamshedpur it's nice better consult your lecturers for course
25th January 2010, 04:13 AM
khusi

iit kanpur organizes a summer camp for civil engineering students .
the students are selecred on the basis of there aggregate till 2/1 semester level
25th January 2010, 10:11 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Summer training are generally held in the month of may-july.And it is for 2nd or 3rd years engineering students.

Following are some of most reputed organisations which offers summer training:-

ISRO.
website- http://www.isro.gov.in
IISC,Banglore.
website- http://www.iisc.ernet.in
NIT's
HAL
website- http://www.hal-india.com

You can get the details from there respective websites,however notification sre relesed in the month of april in leading news papers and there respective website.

Best of luck
25th January 2010, 01:01 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

The Bose Institute Summer Training 2010, now Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose founded a leading organization of the nation, in 2010 with an intention for the advancement of science and diffusion of knowledge. The institute was established by Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose. The eminence attained by Bose Institute in multi-disciplinary scientific research is evident from the fact that during the last 10 years.
28th January 2010, 08:20 PM
Senior Member+++

following are the institutes
ISRO
IISC,Banglore
NIT
HAL
31st January 2010, 12:55 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

summer training is an important part in 2nd year b.tech ...........there are many institute which can give you summer training cmps such as the NITs,jadavpur university,IITs,ISRO etc..............there are many more but these are the best.....so go for it
9th February 2010, 11:37 AM
shatrughan kumar

sir i shatrughan kumar
From :govt engg college ajmer ,want to training in isro ,than what i do for that ,
training session:june/july willbe;
9th February 2010, 04:43 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

there are many company which provide summer training for the secound year student.
such as SHELL.
L&T
NTPC
DVC
HMT
26th February 2010, 07:37 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

hello friends there are so many institution which offer summer training for btech 2nd year student.there are some institution which offer summer training.
1.INDO DANISH TOOL ROOM JAMSHEDPUR.
2.CTTC BHUBNESHWAR.
3.CMC which offer mainly software courses.
28th February 2010, 09:36 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

it is

iit kanpur
iit pune
DVC

all the best
2nd March 2010, 12:24 PM
RADHA GOYAL

Sir, i am a student of 2nd year electronics and communication in limat(faridabad). I want to get my summer training from some reputed institution in India. Please tell me the process or the names of some institutes which offer summer training. Thank you.
2nd March 2010, 11:11 PM
SHEKH IRFAN

To
The HR,
Subject-summer industrial training
Sir
I m shekh irfan persuing B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. in 3 yr , wants to persue Summer Industrial Training from NTPC DELHI. Please guide me through the procedure for the same. I will mail & present the resume & the training letter when ever i will be asked to do. Please do reply.
Thanking you
SHEKH IRFAN
B.TECH(3 YEAR E.C)
8th March 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hii this is parveen mittal , mechanical 2nd year student. I wanted to do my summer training in some reputed institution /industry,but i didn't able to get their summer internship forms and also their selection criterion/terms.
can you please tell where and how i can found that???????

THANKING YOU
PARVEEN MITTAL
B.TECH(2ND YEAR)
MECHANICAL AND AUTOMATION ENGG.
0-9911020013
[email protected]
18th March 2010, 01:56 PM
ahmadsauban0787

i m a 2year civil engg student at ZHCET,AMU,Aligarh. i want to utilize my summer vacation for training. can u name some institute and company which provide vocational training??
19th March 2010, 01:18 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
you can do your summer training from the following company.
BHEL
HPCL
NTPC
reliance
L&T
DVC
HMT
o k
good luck
29th March 2010, 05:02 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
there are lots of institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year.
for example

L&T
NTPC
reliance
BHEL
HPCL

good luck for the training
2nd April 2010, 01:05 AM
shailendra yadav

i am shailendra yadav,student of computer science & engineering .
i want to do summer training from delhi . plz provide me the information about summer training for 3rd year c.s
3rd April 2010, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hello i m vivek student of cse....want a summer training...
9th April 2010, 01:53 PM
vivekbaba

i want to know what is the difference btwn vocational and industrial training?
what is the courses for the vocational training for electrical branch.
10th April 2010, 01:37 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
manny institutes are offer summer training
for B.tech 2nd year are-

ISRO
IIT
NIT'S
L & T
BHEL..............

OK
ALL THE BEST.
11th April 2010, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year?

Respected Sir/Madam
I am Akhilesh Sahu, I am persuing My B.tech in computer science from Utter Pradesh Technical University Lucknow.
I am presently in 6th semester during My Vacation in July I wish to undergo a Training-cum –project course so I accelerate my academic knowledge with industrial exposure.
I shall be grateful to you if you could me help me.
Skills---
*Programming language C,C++,visual basic,C# & ASP.NET
*Data Base Management systems My sql
Thank you...
Yours sincerely
Akhilesh Sahu
16th April 2010, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hii....i m a student of II year, Information Technology branch. Please guide me for some summer training-cum-project providing institutes..

ruchi, udaipur
19th April 2010, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Are there any companies or institutes which offer summer training to 1st year btech students?
I am a student of IGIT, Delhi with branch is Electronics and Comm. looking for summer training in my summer vacations from june-july.
Also plz tell me the courses which wud be beneficial for me.. like computer courses from NIIT.. etc..

thank you..
21st April 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the name of software company which provides summer training ???????
21st April 2010, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the process of registering for the companies for summer training
22nd April 2010, 02:49 PM
edward
Top Answerer

hey almost every college provide the direct entry for 2nd year for engineering but for the diploma holder students only.........

some of the good institute are :-
IIT
NIT'S

you apply for the states colleges which are "A" graded........
22nd April 2010, 06:03 PM
azim sharif

hi friend i m here to suggest you about it

you can contact or sms here SUMMER with name city{+91 9654456509, +91 011 43228888
and you can email on this address

[email protected]

best of luck
23rd April 2010, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiii
this is Ashok mishra persuing btech from anand engineering college agra
currently in 6th sem from computer science. I wanted to know does ISRO provides training for btech undergraduates from other. as in its official site it is written the applicant should b from a kerla institutes. kindly provide me a details for this and other companies where i can do training..
24th April 2010, 11:49 PM
vin2510

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADHA GOYAL View Post
Sir, i am a student of 2nd year electronics and communication in limat(faridabad). I want to get my summer training from some reputed institution in India. Please tell me the process or the names of some institutes which offer summer training. Thank you.

I know one organisation which is providing vocational training in IC Design for Electronics students .
i.e
Brioelabs pvt ltd
Their training is job oriented .
After this training you will get some benefit to be placed in IC Design Companies .
I have mail id of that guys if you want then you can contact them .
[email protected]
[email protected]
24th April 2010, 11:54 PM
vin2510

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEKH IRFAN View Post
To
The HR,
Subject-summer industrial training
Sir
I m shekh irfan persuing B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. in 3 yr , wants to persue Summer Industrial Training from NTPC DELHI. Please guide me through the procedure for the same. I will mail & present the resume & the training letter when ever i will be asked to do. Please do reply.
Thanking you
SHEKH IRFAN
B.TECH(3 YEAR E.C)
I think you should join Brioelab which is providing training in VLSI Design .
This is job oriented Training .
you can contact :
[email protected]
[email protected]
26th April 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re:Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year?

CETPA Inotech Pvt Ltd. is a Northern India oldest Engineers Training Company and they provide training program for all the branches of engineering ranging from CS, IT, EC, EN, ME, EE.

Technologies you can learn at CETPA are Embedded System, VLSI Design (VHDL), .NET, J2EE, PHP, MATLAB, CATIA, AutoCAD, C& C++

Training Location: Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow & Roorkee

Limited seats on first come first serve basis.

For More Information Contact: 9212172602, 9258017974, 0120-6454074, 0522-6590802
28th April 2010, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech civil student 3rd year. i want to do my summer training in lucknow....please suggest me some companies as soon as possible.
29th April 2010, 11:33 AM
vernika mehrotra

hello sir

I m a student of b.tech 2nd year with computer science branch i want to utilize my summer vacation for training or computer courses .can u tell me the names of some companies or institus near delhi that offer such courses

thank you
vernika mehrotra
30th April 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to summer tranning in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY at chennai
for 30 days tranning(15 june to 15 july, 2010)

Narayan Patel
BE 2nd year IT
CTAE, Udaipur
30th April 2010, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a student of 3rd year Computer Science branch . I want to get my summer training from some reputed institution/Companies in Mumbai. Please tell me the process or the names of some institutes which offer summer training in June.
Thanking You...!
4th May 2010, 05:47 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear...

TRI is organizing a summer internship at iit bombay ....the streams are robotics arm.robotics mobile and embedded systems......
you can opt for nay one.....
visit the following link for more details :-

http://www.thinklabs.in/

for other companies ....you will have to apply for internship by sending your resume to their HR and then there will be an interview.....
if you have an contact in the company then things become easier......

best of luck
11th May 2010, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

plz give me some links of wellknown summer training institutes.b.tech 3rd yr.in IT
12th May 2010, 12:49 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year?

As you a student of civil engg. you can do summer training in following institutions-
L&T,New Delhi
Delhi Metro
DVC,durgapur

You can also do summer training in AUTO-CAD from the following institutions-
CMC
IBM
Globcin
Webel
Totsol
all institution are in kolkata
13th May 2010, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernika mehrotra View Post
hello sir

I m a student of b.tech 2nd year with computer science branch i want to utilize my summer vacation for training or computer courses .can u tell me the names of some companies or institus near delhi that offer such courses

thank you
vernika mehrotra
You can go for .NET, PHP or JAVA Training during Summers with CETPA, they provide project based training & give certificate after successful completion of the training program.

for more details log in to www.cetpainfotech.com
13th May 2010, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz give me some links of wellknown summer training institutes.b.tech 3rd yr.in IT
You can go Training during Summers with CETPA, they provide project based training & give certificate after successful completion of the training program.

for more details log in to www.cetpainfotech.com
14th May 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell some institute name from where i can do training in java , j2ee..
17th May 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u plz tell some institute name from where i can do training in java , j2ee..
Join CETPA Infotech for JAVA & Adv Java courses with major projects.

www.cetpainfotech.com
25th May 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am a 3rd year btech student in electronics nd communicaton,want to hav summer training from some renowned institute.would u plz help me out by naming some of
institutes or companies which provide training.
email [email protected]
25th May 2010, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i am currently givin my exams of 3rd yr.
i want to do summer traing in matlab(preferably in delhi or in chandigarh).
pls mail me required details at [email protected],or [email protected]
1st June 2010, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

how to join the class in iit kanpur for eummer traning
22nd June 2010, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of B.E. 4th yr. ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION. and currently givin my exams of 3rd year, please suggest me the institute or companies for the training and major project.
please send me the details at ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
22nd June 2010, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of btech cse 2nd year.where can i do summer training in c c in kolkata???????my email is [email protected]
22nd June 2010, 11:01 PM
bholag

my dear friend,
summer training is not compulsory for 2nd year students
but you can do training to enhance your knowledge.
for cse or it students can get training from CMC or IMS
and electronics student can get training from BSNL,south eastern railway and there are many more institutes which provide traing on computer skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?