11th January 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

List of top B.Schools that I can get into after scoring 72 percentile in December?

list of top b school ,mat score 72%ile in december 2012

Related Questions:
  1. List of top B.Schools where I can get admission after scoring 86.81 percentile?
  2. List of good colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 percentile in December MAT?
  3. In which top colleges can I get after scoring a composite score of 612.5 and percentile of 73.4 in December? Can I get admission in Christ College of Bangalore?
  4. Which MBA college can I get after scoring 72 percentile in MAT December?
  5. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile?
  6. List of top 10 MBA colleges which accept GATE score? I have scored 97 percentile
  7. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  8. Top MBA colleges list in Mumbai with percentile?
  9. Options available of MBA colleges in Bangalore after scoring 87 percentile and composite score of 660 in December MAT?
  10. List of some good colleges that I can get after scoring 637.9 score in December?
  11. Top MBA colleges with finance specialization after scoring 95 percentile in MAT?
  12. What all colleges can i apply after scoring 71 percentile in MAT December?
  13. Which are the top colleges that I can get after scoring 79 marks and 88.9 percentile?
  14. List of good B.Schools in which I can get after scoring 48 percentile in CAT?
  15. Can I get into IIT or NIT after scoring 81.7 percentile? -- [New]
  16. How much rank is required in JEE mains to get admission in NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility for getting admission in CAT based B Schools?
  18. List of top B.Schools in Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad where I can get admission with 96 percentile(715.5 score)?
22nd March 2013, 07:48 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: List of top B.Schools that I can get into after scoring 72 percentile in December?

Following colleges are providing admission through MAT score-

1 Christ university institute of management,
Bangalore

2 ST Joseph's college of business administration,
Bangalore

3 Institute of management development and research,
Pune

4 Institute of technology and management,
Mumbai

5 Alliance schools ob business,Alliance university,
Bangalore

6 International institute of management and media,
Pune

7 Institute of public enterprise,
Hyderabad

8 MS Ramaiah institute of management,
Bangalore

9 Jagan institute of management studies ,
Delhi

10 Balaji institute of modern management,
Pune

11 Lovely Professional university,
Phagwara

12 Amity business school,
Noida
20th January 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top B.Schools that I can get into after scoring 72 percentile in December?

list of top b schools for cat percentile 73 and their annual fees,placement details and average salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?