16th January 2014, 08:23 AM

List of top degree college for 75% aggregate in diploma in mechanical engineering

i have got a 75% agreegate in diploma.so i want to go for degree but know the best degree colleges for that % in maharastra as well as in other state.so i hope that you will give me best infomation..

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  2. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  4. Can I get a government college in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges of mechanical engineering?
  5. Cutoff list of top engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to be employed by top IT firms if you dont have aggregate of 60^ in engineering degree?
  7. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  9. Which are the top 10 colleges and cut-off marks to enter mechanical (BE)?
  10. List of top engineering colleges that I can get after completing diploma in Mechanical with 2440?
  11. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  12. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  13. What are the career options for PCB students apart from MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I complete my degree in Marine Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and the list of the colleges in Karnataka?
  15. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  18. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
14th June 2015, 11:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top degree college for 75% aggregate in diploma in mechanical engineering

** List of top degree college for 75% aggregate in diploma in mechanical engineering

* Indian Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU)

* National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli

* Indian School of Mines (ISM)

* National Institute of Technology, Surathkal

* Jadavpur University (Faculty of Engineering & Technology)

* Birla Institute of Technology..

* PSG College of Technology

* PEC University of Technology

* PEC University of Technology

* University College of Engineering (Osmania University)

* Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
9th June 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top degree college for 75% aggregate in diploma in mechanical engineering

I got 76% in mechanical engineering. Which best college in Maharashtra I can get a seat?
15th June 2018, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I have 75% aggregate in diploma computer (MSBTE*) which college so suggest me some names of colleges .

*Maharashtra State board of technical education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?