25th July 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Sir,
i am completed my diploma in electronics engg. Please give me the list of universities which gives distant education programms for b.tec in electronics engg.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  2. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  3. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  5. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  6. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  7. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?
  8. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  11. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  12. List of universities offering Distance Learning for M.Tech in Electronics or Communication field?
  13. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  17. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
4th December 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

sir i want to do B.TECH. in electronics and comm. engg. from AICTE aproved universities
8th April 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

i am completed my diploma in electronics engg. Please give me the list of universities which gives distant education programms for b.tec in electronics engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?