4th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering M.Sc Physics through correspondence near Chandigarh?

i want to do M.sc physics through correspondance. pls tell me any university which offer this proggramme. i am from chandigarh and i prefer near chandigarh.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  2. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  3. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education? -- [New]
  4. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  5. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  6. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  7. University which offers MSc Physics through correspondence?
  8. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  11. List of Colleges offering M.Sc Physics in Correspondence in Karnataka?
  12. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in different branches of physics after doing MSc in Physics
  14. Which are the universities offering MSc electronics course through correspondence?
  15. List of universities in UP offering MSc Physics through distance education
  16. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  17. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
10th March 2012, 06:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Sc Physics through correspondence near Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do M.sc physics through correspondance. pls tell me any university which offer this proggramme. i am from chandigarh and i prefer near chandigarh.

There are various Universities all across the country which offers M.Sc in Physics, and are recognized by University Grant Commission-UGC and Distance Education Council-DEC. You may refer to the following Universities for the program:-

Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Nalanda Open University
Annamalai University
Alagappa University
11th July 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Sc Physics through correspondence near Chandigarh?

I want to do M. sc physics from correspondance. so pls tell me name of university near new delhi.
23rd September 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS SYALLBUS FOR MSC- CHEMISTRY ENTRANCE EXAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?