7th July 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?

Hi everyone

am working as a software QA engineer and am basically from Mechanical Engineering background but working in IT with Electronics background. I have a plan to do higher studies. But i dont know how effective it will be if i do m.s or m.e in correspondence. It will be good if i get suggestion to plan my career as well as the list of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend) courses.

Thanks and Regards
Suresh D V

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  2. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  3. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC? -- [New]
  4. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow
  5. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  6. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  7. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  8. List of universities offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  9. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  10. Names of the universities offering correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  12. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  13. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  14. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  17. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  18. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
13th November 2011, 02:22 PM
Beready

Default Re: How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?

hello friend,

you can do it from correspondence .
and also you can get the university for that .
but in my opinion you should not go for that
because regular course is better than correspondence .
good luck.
2nd August 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?

Please list some universities which offer msc electronic as distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?