24th February 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

List of well known companies providing summer training to B.Tech 3rd year students?

Hello Sir,
I Arpit Bangar pursuing B.Tech from MAIET,Jaipur, currently in third year. I want to do Summer Training in month of may.........
Kindly suggest me the well known companies who are providing this trainings as early as possible........

Your's Faithfully
Arpit Bangar (9468656701)
email-id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  3. List of well known companies providing summer training to B.Tech 3rd year students?
  4. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  7. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  8. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  10. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  12. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year electronics and instrumentation students?
  13. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  14. Which are the companies providing summer internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  15. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  16. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  17. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  18. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
24th February 2011, 11:37 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: List of well known companies providing summer training to B.Tech 3rd year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I Arpit Bangar pursuing B.Tech from MAIET,Jaipur, currently in third year. I want to do Summer Training in month of may.........
Kindly suggest me the well known companies who are providing this trainings as early as possible........

Your's Faithfully
Arpit Bangar (9468656701)
email-id: [email protected]
First fall you are not clear your branch ,that's why it is not possible to say exactly about the company .
But i want to tell some big company where you get their summer training ;
Hero Honda
ongc
NTPC
BHEL
UPPCL
and many are
Best of luck
25th February 2011, 01:06 PM
manish2588

Default Re: List of well known companies providing summer training to B.Tech 3rd year students?

first it is important to know that in which feild you are persuing B-tech

many companies provide summer traning for B-tech students ..if you have any reference
in any company of your core feild . that is the best way.. IF NOT.. then dont worry
post your resume on naukri.com or monster dot.com you will definately get a mail
regarding the companies giving training...

it may be that training cost to be beared by you
OK....
6th March 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I'm perusing B.tech (it) from mangalayatan university in 3rd year. I want to do summer training in month of June-July in best company like infosys, tcs ,hcl etc.
Kindly suggest me the procedure of these companies to join the training as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully-
Chandravir Singh
E-mail id: [email protected]
8th March 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Myself Mukta persuing b.tech(cse) from gbtu in 3rd year.I want to do summer training from IIt kanpur in month of June kindly suggest me the courses wih fee structure and procedure how to apply.

Yours faithfully-
Mukta
e-mail:[email protected]
9th March 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

hello
I m b.tech 3rd year student of CS branch
which mnc companies provide summer training
and what are the criteria to get training there if we don't have any refernce

yours faithfully
tani
email : [email protected]
14th March 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

hello
i m b.tech 3rd yr. student of ec branch
which electronics companies provide summer training
and what are the criteria to get training there if we don't hav any refernce

yours faithfully,
parul
email:[email protected]
17th March 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am suchismita patra,3rd yrstudent of b tech biotechnology,i want to know about which compnies are provide for summer training,and what are the fee structure.

yours faithfully
suchi
1st April 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

hello
I m b.tech 3rd year student of IT branch
I want summer trainingin networking field.
please tell me that which companies provide training in networking.

yours faithfully
vikky yadav
3rd April 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm pursuing B.E from CSVTU university , currently in 3rd year, ETC(Electronics and telecommunication) branch. I want to do summer training in the robotics feild in month of may.
Kindly suggest mw the well known companies of pune, who are providing this trainings as early as possible

yours faithfully
S.Tejasvi
Emailid:- [email protected]
22nd April 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

heelllooo sirr,
i am a student of btech cse 1st year...i wanna go from some courses dat could b fruitful for me in future...so can u suggest me d courses for which i can go....and also d institue /place from which i can persue these courses
19th May 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell me summer training company list of it sector of b.tech student contact no 09027497460 and email us at:[email protected]
30th June 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

hello
i m b.tech 3rd yr. student of IT branch
which IT companies provide summer training
and what are the criteria to get training there if we don't hav any refernce

yours faithfully

DEEPAK GAUTAM

email id:deepakindian890gmail.com
29th December 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

hello
i m B.E 3rd yr. student of EXTC branch
which ELECTRONICS companies provide summer training
and what are the criteria to get training there if we don't have any reference
please kindly reply soon
[email protected] my contact num-9226266750
22nd February 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am diksha of jecrc foundation 3rd year cs branch with agg. Of 65% .
Can you plz guide me about the companies providing summer training to which i can apply
[email protected]
plz reply as soon as possible...
14th March 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am rajesh student of b.tech 3rd year IT branch.
which companeis provide the summwr training
what are the criteria to get training to which i can apply.
[email protected]
please reply quickly
15th March 2012, 12:43 PM
jobsick

First fall you are not clear your branch ,that's why it is not possible to say exactly about the company .
But i want to tell some big company where you get their summer training ;
Hero Honda
ongc
NTPC
BHEL
UPPCL
15th March 2012, 11:57 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Here are some companies which gives summer training for students.
You can apply for any of these companies directly by posting your CV
OR you can take your training through somebody.

LIST OF COMPANIES :

5th March 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM PERSUING B.TECH (ECE) 3RD YEAR, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE BEST INDUSTRIES PROVIDING SHORT TERM SUMMER TRAINING IN ELECTRONIC DEPARTMENT AND HOW TO APPLY IN THEM.

DEEPESH JAIN
[email protected]
16th June 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have become late but l want to do summer tranning l am b
Tech 3 year student EEE branch so tell me I do from where my contact no
is 9557865435
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?