30th June 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?

The LLB Forms are available? what is the last date to submmit the form for three years LLB course?

23rd August 2012, 02:29 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?

You have not mention from where you want to pursue LLB course basically to pursue this course you have to sit for the entrance exam such as CLAT and the availability of the application forms where in the First week of January, and Last Date for the receipt of completed application forms was in the First week of April so it has already passed.
6th February 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?

i am from gurgaon and i want to do llb how can i get the forms or from where i get? and also suggest me some law colleges in delhi and gurgaon:)
17th April 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

i am pursing b.sc final
so may i studies llb
22nd April 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of LLB forms in 2013
15th May 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

are the application form availabe for LLB 3 year in LU
19th June 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What is last date of LLB 3yrs admission form of ccs university.
6th July 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of llb registration of 3 years in lucknow university
30th November 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of llb forms
16th May 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Are the llb forms available of lucknow university??? I have given final year exam of graduation. ....so am I eligible to apply? ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?