6th April 2011, 11:12 PM
monika759

When are the forms available for LLB 5 years course in government law college Mumbai?

could you please inform me,when will the forms be available for llb 5 yrs course in government law college, mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  2. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  3. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  4. How o do LLB from government law college Mumbai or Indian Law Society Pune?
  5. How to get admission in LLB being a 57 years old man?
  6. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam? -- [New]
  8. admission to government law college, Mumbai for 3 years LLB course?
  9. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?
  10. Can I do Lawyer course at an age of 33? Which course should I opt to become a lawyer?
  11. How to get admission in LLB course at the age of 59 years?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course after completion of graduation?
  13. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  14. Where to get entrance exam forms for government law college in Churchate, Mumbai
  15. Can I apply to Law College Mahim if completed LLB LLB 3 years degree course but could not pass public international law and taxation during 1980?
  16. Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?
  17. List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree
  18. Eligibility and age limit for 3 year LL.B degree in Bangalore?
1st July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms available for LLB 5 years course in government law college Mumbai?

Can I get admission after completing first year of LLB 5 years course?
11th July 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms available for LLB 5 years course in government law college Mumbai?

My name vinod i want amisson for ll.b c.s.j.m. Univ. i score 41% in b.a.
11th February 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

my name is Pallavi and i wanted to ask you when are the forms available for 5 years course in goverment law college mumbai? is their any entrence exam for applying for 5 years of LLB? if yes then when this exam is been conducted?
29th November 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i join in mumbai gvmnt college..............9497566164
7th February 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear si, Ihave passed Pre university course(equal to 12th standard and discontinued at 3rd year B.Sc. Iam interested to study L.L.B. through correspondence. I want to know the procedure to join.
24th April 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the expected cut off of government law college Mumbai for 2013
26th June 2015, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

I had some problem taking admission in june will i be able to take it in july 1st week
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?