12th March 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?

Hello Sir,

I have done Msc(Physics with Specilization in Electronics) and then M.Tech (Applied Electronics - ECE). Am i eligible for teching as Asst. Professor in Engineering collage as per VI pay rules of AICTE. Kindly reply to my mail : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. not correct
  2. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
  3. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  4. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  5. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  6. Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)
  8. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  10. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering
  11. Am i eligible to work as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MS from Automotive Engineering from UK?
  12. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  13. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  14. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  15. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  16. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  17. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University?
  18. Am I eligible to work as an Assistant Professor in Engineering college after completing M.E in Software Engineering?
12th March 2011, 04:07 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?

Hello,

YES, M.Sc., M.Tech candidates are eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college.

Good Luck
12th March 2011, 04:08 PM
Prakrat Sharma

Default Re: Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?

As an M.SC degree holder you are Eligible for the post of a junior lecturer.
Have full confidence in yourself after applying for the post of lecturer you
must be fully prepared for the demo ,if you are selected then definitely you
will be asked to show the demo.
So be prepared and work hard and try to keep your concepts deep and clear.
Before teaching you should have great interest in study then only you will enjoy to teach and provide sufficient knowledge to students as well.
Best of luck................
13th March 2011, 12:19 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Sir,

M.Sc or M.Tech candidate are eligible for Assistant prfessor in engineering college.before some year ago it was not necessary that only M.Tech candidate is eligible for Professor in engineering college,but in these year it is necessary that M.Tech degree is necessary for Assistent professor in enginneering college.

With M.Tech degree you are eligible for Assistant Professot in Engineering college.

Best of luck.
16th March 2011, 04:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Sure you are eligible for joining a college as a lecturer. But for the sixth pay commission pay scale you need to first of all clear the NET exam. It is a must for any candidate who wishes to be a college lecturer to have cleared this test. Those who have completed PH.d too are eligible. The next exam is in June and the application forms are available for this month.
31st March 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir
I have done M.Sc Electronics & M.tech in Energy Management and serving in University as Teaching Asstt. Am i eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?
my mail id is [email protected].
thanx with regards
23rd April 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
if anybody have a solid proof for the credibility of msc, mtech?????
27th April 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the difference between M.Sc & M.Sc(Tech) Degree? why because i am completed my M.Sc(Tech)Degree in Electronics & Instrumentation from Andhra University,is it equalient to B.Tech or M.Tech Degree?please replay to "[email protected]" its very urgent sir.
30th April 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

MSC ELECTRONICS BED QUALIFIED FOR LECTURER
2nd May 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I completed B.sc Computer Science(M.S University),,MCA(Anna university),,M.Tech-(M.S.University).Am I eligible to work in engineering colleges for the post of Assistant Professor.Some are told I am not eligible.So Please Kindly inform me immediately my mail [email protected].
3rd May 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Sc(MATHS), M.Tech (CSE) eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering collegeIN CSE OR IT DEPT

Hello Sir,

I have done Msc(MATHEMATICS) and then M.Tech (COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING) am i eligible for teach engineerin college in the department of IT and CSE as per VI pay rules of AICTE. Kindly reply to my mail :[email protected]
3rd May 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I have done Msc(MATHEMATICS) and then M.Tech (COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING) am i eligible for teach engineerin college in the department of IT and CSE as per VI pay rules of AICTE. Kindly reply to my mail :[email protected]
7th May 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I have done M.Tech (Biotechnology). Am i eligible for teching as Asst. Professor in Engineering colleges without NET score card?
11th May 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,

I have done B. E. Degree ( Electronics & communication) with 59.16% ,I have 3 year experience in telecom sector,,,now i am planing to do M. Tech by distance learning ....will i elegible for the post of Asst. professor after completing the course ,in Engineering collage by AICET norms .I am a SC candidate.
Pls suggest me which university providing the distance Degree is the BEST.my mail Id is " [email protected]"
19th May 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
R/Sir
I have done M.Sc Electronics & M.tech in Energy Management and serving in University as Teaching Asstt. Am i eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?
thanx with regards
you are eligible go ahead
31st May 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi..

I am working as a software engineer in a MNC company. I am a B.Tech CSE degree holder. I would like to do my PG course. Is it possible to do M.TECH in distance education , will it affect for the lecturer post. Or can i go for MBA or MS which is the best career solution.
31st May 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I was appointed on temporary basis for the post of assistant professor since 2008.the recruitments were made under section 77 as per the maharashtra university act 1994.Now for this year the advertisements are under section 76.I was eligible as per the norms in 2008.Can my eligibility be considered as per earlier norms for this recruitments
2nd June 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

i have done msc tech with specialization electronics from NIT warangal and qualified NET in electronic science in lectureship. I want to pursue Mtech in ECE. I want to know that whether after completion of mtech in ECE iam eligible for asst professor in engineering college. my mail id is [email protected] also i want to know that after doing mtech in ECE i will be ratiffied according to university norms or not.
4th June 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir what is the difference between M.Sc & M.Sc(Tech) Degree? why because i am completed my M.Sc(Tech)Degree in Electronics & Instrumentation from Andhra University,is it equalient to B.Tech or M.Tech Degree?please replay to "[email protected]" its very urgent sir.
AICTE/ MHRD is statutary body which can decide on equivalence of courses. Hence, You may approach AICTE through RTI Act (Right to Information Act)about the equivalence of M.Sc(Tech) course.
11th June 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i have done msc with specialization computer science and after i have completed Mtech in CSE. I want to know that whether iam eligible for lecturer in engineering college ratiffied according to university norms or not.
my mail id is [email protected]
14th June 2011, 03:12 PM
visualcpp

Quote:
i have done msc with specialization computer science and after i have completed Mtech in CSE. I want to know that whether iam eligible for lecturer in engineering college ratiffied according to university norms or not.
my mail id is [email protected]
Hi, I have both Yes and No answer for your question.
Yes: Most of the institutions will allow you to teach for Engineering students since you have M.Tech degree.

No: As per AICTE rules one must have from the educational path of B.E/B.Tech => M.E/M.Tech to teach for engineering students. Since your U.G is not an engineering degree, as per this rule you are not eligible to teach for engineering students. But this rule (currently) in paper only. Many colleges allow people who have similar qualification like yours are working as Asst.Proferssors in Engineering disciplines.
16th June 2011, 12:21 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello friend

yes, M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college.

as the qualifiaction which is required to join as a Assistant Professor in Engineering college in the given below

1.BE/BTECH or ME/MTECH from recognized university.

2.65% marks in BE/BTECH or 65% marks in ME/MTECH.

all the best.........
27th June 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have done B. E. Degree ( Computer Science) with 65% ,I have 11 years experience in software development. Now i am planing to do M. Tech by distance learning. Will I be eligible for the post of Asst. professor after completing M.TECH in distance education,in Engineering college by AICET norms?
Pls suggest me which university providing the distance Degree is the BEST.
2nd July 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?

I have done M.Sc in electronics and M.Tech in electronics
should i get Assistant Professor in Engineering college in maharashtra colleges?
please reply

Mail= [email protected]

thank you
6th July 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am living in pune and trying to get a job as assistant professor in Engineering college. I am M.SC M.tech in CSE . No college is offering me job due to my qualification. Although i have distinction in both the courses. Suggest me any way out please.
21st July 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i am m.tech biotech and gate qualified am i eligible for assistant professer in goverment uni. i am also net- jrf qualified but i am not intrested in phd plz suggest me as soon as possible ..
24th August 2011, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

i did Msc. electronics then Ph.D. in Engineering faculty .Am i eligible for Assistant professor in Engineering college.or i have to do Mtech.
I want to do MS from US university,IS MS degree is eligible in indian engineering college for faculty position
13th September 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done BSc(IT) and now i m working in engineering college as a lab assistant. is MSc(IT) degree eligible for lecturer in polytecnic college with VI pay scale.
13th September 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

is MSc(IT) candidate eligible for lecturer in polytechnic college with VI pay scale as per AICTE norms.
10th October 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

AICTE new norms specify B.TECH with M.TECH as qualification for Assistant professor..M.SC M.TECH or MCA M.TECH not eligible
11th October 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i had done MSc.tech from pune university.... am i eligible to teach engineering As an Assistant Professor? reply me on my mail id [email protected].
15th October 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay kumar saini View Post
Sir,

M.Sc or M.Tech candidate are eligible for Assistant prfessor in engineering college.before some year ago it was not necessary that only M.Tech candidate is eligible for Professor in engineering college,but in these year it is necessary that M.Tech degree is necessary for Assistent professor in enginneering college.

With M.Tech degree you are eligible for Assistant Professot in Engineering college.

Best of luck.
sir what about the second class degree in both P.G and U.G.... wheather i am eligible for college asst professor..
25th October 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc Computer Communication in regular and 1 year MCA in distance education in barathiyar university. Now am currently working as a assistant professor in computer science department, in an arts and science college. Am i eligible for Assistant Professot in Engineering college?
25th October 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.Sc Computer Communication in regular and 1 year MCA in distance education bharathiar university. And now am working as a assistant professor in an arts and science college. am i eligible for Assistant Professot in Engineering college? pls clarify
17th November 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done my M.Sc(cs) now i want to do M.Tech (cs) is it best choice to do it for my future jobs.what are the job Opportunities in teaching field and other government jobs? pls reply
18th November 2011, 12:15 PM
visualcpp

Quote:
i have done my M.Sc(cs) now i want to do M.Tech (cs) is it best choice to do it for my future jobs.what are the job Opportunities in teaching field and other government jobs? pls reply
Hi,
You have following paths (for job opportunities)

1. With your current qualification, you can start preparing for UGC-NET exams. It may help u to go for Ph.D with UGC aid, or to get permanent posts in Govt. colleges/universities for teaching.

2. With M.Tech, you can teach for Engineering Students. After that too u may have to do Ph.D (in Engg. Stream) to get good pay package.

3. As far as the other gov. jobs are concerned for M.Tech qualifications, I believe there are a lot.. You may refer Employment news for such information regularly.
23rd November 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have completed M.Sc( Industrial Chemistry) and now I am doing M. Tech. in Polymer Technology. Can I join the post of asst. Prof. in polymer tech. for B.tech. & M.Tech. level. Please guide me as above & give me details on my email [email protected]
Thanking you
Regards
shrawan
26th November 2011, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I have done Msc (Mathematics). Am i eligible for teching as Asst. Professor in M.B.A. (Management) collage as per VI pay rules of AICTE. Kindly reply to my mail : [email protected]
30th November 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done my
Bsc with 71.4%
msc in mathematics with 55.6%
MPhil with 65%
I have submitted my doctoral degree thesis
4years pior experience

am i eligible to teach in engg college with that msc

Reply to [email protected]
4th December 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

is MSc(IT) candidate eligible for lecturer as per AICTE norms.
4th December 2011, 11:54 PM
nida shakeel

Sir,

Best of luck.
4th December 2011, 11:56 PM
nida shakeel

Hi,
You have following paths (for job opportunities)

1. With your current qualification, you can start preparing for UGC-NET exams. It may help u to go for Ph.D with UGC aid, or to get permanent posts in Govt. colleges/universities for teaching.

2. With M.Tech, you can teach for Engineering Students. After that too u may have to do Ph.D (in Engg. Stream) to get good pay package.

3. As far as the other gov. jobs are concerned for M.Tech qualifications, I believe there are a lot.. You may refer Employment news for such information regularly.
5th December 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.E(Hons.) Electrical and Electronics...passed out in 1995. Was doing business until now. Now I want to take up a lecturer's post in any college (say engg college.). Is it possible and if yes then how ? What should I do?

My mail id -- [email protected]
12th December 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc(maths) ,M.tech(COmputer Science) and Ph.D(CSE).
Am i eligible o teach in Engineering College?
21st December 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.E in Computer Science doing M.Tech in Master of Engg Management(IP board) in which branch can i go for teaching as per VI pay
27th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

is M.SC.(IT) with M.Tech(Internet and Communication Technology(a regular degree run by punjabi university patiala(punjab)) is eligible to teach MCA according to AICTE and UGC
29th December 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Unregistered Guest1

Is MCA, M.Tech in CSE working in an Engineering College in the department of Information Science & Engineering ia eligible for sixth pay. Where do you get the clarification letter. Kindly reply.
3rd January 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
R/Sir
thanx with regards
your are eligible in
ugc approved Engineering college after 2009 new cirular give by AICTE B.Tech ,M.Tech is eligible for technical college but UGC still M.Sc. Mtech or B.tech ,M.Tech is eligible .
3rd January 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
R/Sir
thanx with regards
your are eligible in
ugc approved Engineering college after 2009 new cirular give by AICTE B.Tech ,M.Tech is eligible for technical college but UGC still M.Sc. Mtech or B.tech ,M.Tech is eligible .

pradeep prajapat
7th January 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc zoology and M.Sc.Marine Biotechnology and Ph.D Marine Biotechnology. whether i am eligible for Biotech faculty in engineering college as per AICTE Norma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?