11th July 2021, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

MA in Political science can be done after BSc in PCB?

I am doing BSc in pcb after that i am willing to do M.A in political science now for the doing additional B.A in political science is necessary? Can i do MA without it?

13th July 2021, 12:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: MA in Political science can be done after BSc in PCB?

Yes, after B Sc (PCM), you can do M.A in political science from any university or college in India.

Eligibility for MA political science:-

1- The primary eligibility for pursuing MA (Politics) is having a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2- Some of the very reputed universities and colleges demand a minimum of 45-50% marks aggregate in graduation.
14th July 2021, 09:52 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The common eligibility to pursue master degree in political science is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For admission in some of the premier institutions , it is mandatory to have bachelor degree in political science or have political science as one of the paper.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
15th July 2021, 09:27 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after B Sc, you can do M.A in political science from any university or college in India.

Yes, you are eligible but you need to be really sure about the course.

To get further more detailed info you can check out it on Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?