11th July 2021, 08:50 AM
SakshI_M

Can I continue masters and then go for UPSC preparation?

I am a graduate and I'm into upsc preparation this year. I'm planning to do masters next year and also give an attempt next year. Can I continue masters and then go for training if at all I clear

14th July 2021, 09:54 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I continue masters and then go for UPSC preparation?

Yes, you can start preparation for UPSC examination after master degree. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can apply and appear for the examination after master and give you best in the preparation to appear and qualify in the examination. To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2021, 09:14 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue masters and then go for UPSC preparation?

Yes, it is important that you study for post graduation keeping in mind that you will be appearing for the UPSC exam.

The minimum criteria is a bachelors degree in a relevant discipline for UPSC exam. It is not important that you pursue masters before writing this prestigious examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?