26th July 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?

Sir, My son is born in Maharashtra having birth certificate of Maharashtra but studding in other state from first class , I am Maharashtra govt. undertaking Employee working in Andra pradesh since last 18 years my birth is in maharashtra and completed education in Maharashtra and having necessary documents. Now my question is whether my son is required domicile certificate and is he eligible for admission in engineering for Nit , IIT and other govt. colleges in Maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Engineering in Maharashtra? Top Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Reputed Colleges offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? How to get admission in these colleges?
  4. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?
  5. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  6. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  9. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  11. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  12. Engineering college in Mumbai, Maharashtra? Eligibility and fee structure of the colleges?
  13. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  14. How to do diploma in Petrochemical?
  15. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Oceanography) in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
4th October 2015, 02:12 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?

Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra :

Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidate must have to secure good marks in entrance exam in order to get admission in good colleges.

Yes, your son is eligible for admission in engineering from NIT, IIT and other government colleges in Maharashtra even without domicile.
27th February 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?

what should be the minimum pcm score to get admission in any of the engineering colleges.?
21st April 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

If the candidate score less marks in 12th,then also he can get admission for BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?