5th August 2011, 07:46 PM
Mudkalli

Which marks of MSc Computer Science are considered for job?

Sir i completed M.SC computer science. But in my marks card they mentioned first two sem as exempted, they gave the last two sem marks only. What marks will consider for job. (First I take PGDCA course it has 2 sem. Its marks in separate marks card)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  2. What should I do after passing MSc computer science? How to apply outside for the job?
  3. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  4. Any change for government job after completing MSc Computer Science?
  5. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)?
  7. Which has more scope M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science?
  8. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  9. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  10. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  11. How to get a government job in Hyderabad? I have completed MSc computer science
  12. Can I get a job in computer science after completing BSc Physics and MSc computer science
  13. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  14. Can I get a seat for integrated MSc Computer Science after scoring 42% marks in 2nd PU exam? Colleges offering integrated MSc Computer Science in Bangalore(KA) or Coimbatore(TN)?
  15. Difference between Msc computer science and MTech computer science? -- [New]
  16. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Which course should I do after MSc in computer science
  18. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
20th December 2011, 07:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which marks of MSc Computer Science are considered for job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkalli View Post
Sir i completed M.SC computer science. But in my marks card they mentioned first two sem as exempted, they gave the last two sem marks only. What marks will consider for job. (First I take PGDCA course it has 2 sem. Its marks in separate marks card)
Normally, mark sheet are not that important when you are applying for a job. What is important is the Degree Certificate where your grades are mentioned and your examination status is mentioned.
Anyhow the final result will matter the most, together with the pass certificate and admit card for each semester.

Both, your PGDCA and M.Sc in Computer Science, obtained marks will matter when you will apply for a job.
Do not try to manipulate anything in the certificate, you will be caught. The legal punishment will be severe and on top of that you will find it difficult to get a job.

Carry documents of both PGDCA and M.Sc in Computer Science when you apply for a job and show them all your educational qualification certificates which you have.
6th March 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which marks of MSc Computer Science are considered for job?

i take msc computer science after bsc electronics,what it help me after this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?