27th January 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Marks needed in Commerce to get commercial application in 12th?

wat is the marks needed in commerce to get commercial application in 12

Related Questions:
  1. ICSE Class 10 Commercial Application Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  3. Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?
  4. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for Bachelor of Veterinary Science from Kerala? How and from where to get application form?
  5. Can i get Scholarship for Commercial Pilot Training with 69% marks in 12th?
  6. Can I get scholarship from Ministry of Human Resource Department Deafter scoring 80% in 12th commerce?
  7. Am I eligible for CPT registration?
  8. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should i do to become a psyciatrist after passing 12th? How much percentage marks is needed in 12th
  10. How much percentage will be needed for hotel management in 12th commerce?
  11. Becoming a Commercial Pilot without studying maths or physics in 12th
  12. List of graduation degree after 12th in commerce? -- [New]
  13. Computer Application or Mathematics, which one should I opt in H.S. Commerce?
  14. Repeat class 12th with Physics and Maths is possible for Commerce student?
  15. Eligibility for bank jobs after 12th commerce without maths?
  16. Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Application?
  17. Can a commerce student be a commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria for a commercial pilot?
  18. Whether a Commerce graudate is eligible to apply for Commercial Pilot Training?
24th May 2012, 09:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Marks needed in Commerce to get commercial application in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wat is the marks needed in commerce to get commercial application in 12
Your question is improper and confusing. It is difficult to understand exactly which information do you want!
However, if your question is directing towards the minimum eligibility, then you need to score atleast 40% aggregate marks from a recognized board to get admission in college/university for B.Com.

As far as i am concerned there is no such term used as 'commercial application', in education sector.
Please ask your question in details, mentioning your academic qualification and the course you want to pursue, to know the precise information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?