29th May 2018, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Master in Business Economics or MA(Energy Economics), which one has better scope in India?

Hello everyone, I need your advise, actually I am interested to study MA in Energy Economics but my elder brother is telling me to do Master in Business Economics. So, I want to know which one has a better scope in India? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope after doing Masters in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to go in the field of Economics after completing master of business economics(MBE)
  3. What is the scope of doing economics honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric?
  5. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in University of Oxford for Master of Business Economics student?
  7. Difference between Master of Business Economics and Master of Business Administration? Which degree is better?
  8. Which is the right line in the field of Master in Business Economics and PGDCA? Is there any scope in Shimla(Himachal Pradhesh)?
  9. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  10. What are the opportunities after B.A with economic hons?
  11. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  12. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  13. How to do M.A. in Economics being an Electronics graduate? List of universities in India?
  14. How can I appear in M.A after doing B.A
  15. Can I study Master of Business Economics after completion of B.Com(Accountancy)?
  16. How can i take admission in Ph.D. after Master in Business Economics?
  17. Whether Master of Business Economics course is only available at Lucknow University in India?
  18. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
31st May 2018, 01:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master in Business Economics or MA(Energy Economics), which one has better scope in India?

=> As per my suggestion you should go for Master in Business Economics course for your bright future.

=> Master of Business Economics is a postgraduate Economics course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

The name of best jobs type for you after this course are given below.
  1. Home Tutor
  2. Lecturer
  3. Manager
  4. Marketing Agent
  5. Business Development & Brand Manager
  6. Business Finance Analyst
  7. Business Finance Associate
  8. Business Management Trainee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?