1st September 2022, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Masters degree is possible having one arrier in BSc?

I finish the BSc IT,but I have the one arrier. I want to apply the master degree . It is possible or not. Please give the answer

4th September 2022, 12:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Masters degree is possible having one arrier in BSc?

Masters degree is possible having one arrier in BSc?

As the basic eligibility for getting admission in Master's degree is that the student must have a bachelor's degree in any field or related field under recognized university. So, you have a backlog you need to first clear your backlog papers and pass in the subjects you failed, then you can get admission in colleges.
4th September 2022, 12:05 PM
Msdhoni02

1. You need to complete your graduation then only you can take admission in masters.

2. Without clearing your backlogs, you can not get admission in masters.

3. Admission is based on the entrance test in most of the University for masters course.
5th September 2022, 08:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

A degree can be awarded only when all the previous papers are cleared. The time frame to clear the backlogs is also specified and the same may vary depending upon the universities. Even a backlog of a single subject can is enough to spoil your entire time in getting a degree. Some universities can give you admission to your Master's degree but you still have to clear the backlog.

To study master's degree a candidate must hold a bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 55% aggregate marks in their graduation from a recognized university.
5th September 2022, 09:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. You are not eligible to pursue Master's degree if you have one arrear in BSc.
The minimum eligibility criteria to get eligible for admission in the PG course is that the candidate must have passed graduation degree in the respective stream from any recognized university. So, first, you have to complete your Graduation degree. After completion of graduation degree, you can pursue Master's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?