29th January 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Is maths and physics needed for genetic engineering?

Is Maths and Physics needed to for genetic engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  2. Is maths and physics needed for genetic engineering?
  3. Is maths compulsory to do genetic engineering after 10+2?
  4. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  6. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths? -- [New]
  7. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  8. Is Physics, Chemistry and Biology good for taking genetic engineering course?
  9. Is it possible to join Genetic Engineering after doing PCM subjects?
  10. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  11. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  12. Is Maths a subject needed to go in genetic engineering?
  13. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  14. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  15. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  16. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  17. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
29th December 2013, 11:20 AM
satyamjha2072

Default Re: Is maths and physics needed for genetic engineering?

in the government colleges and iit's maths and physics is necessary but in some private universities like srm university, chennai, you can join the programme without maths also but physics is necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?