3rd February 2011, 08:01 PM
klavanyaa

MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?

give us the detail about study of MBA in airline and airport in anna university.and fees estimation and job offer.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  2. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  3. Colleges providing MBA airlines and airport management course in Tamilnadu?
  4. List of best colleges to pursue MBA in airport and airlines management
  5. Which stream should I opt between Airport & Airlines, Finance and Economics in MBA? List of National and International colleges?
  6. How may I get a chance to work in aviation field? Related to or under MBA(HR , airlines and airport management)?
  7. Airlines or Airport: better option after Degree in Aeronautics?
  8. Anna university MBA airline & airport management is AICTE approved?
  9. Best colleges for MBA airlines -- [New]
  10. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  12. Colleges for Airlines and Airport Management course in India and abroad?
  13. Fee structure for 2nd year MBA course in Anna University?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course with 75% of marks from Anna University?
  15. What's the minimum marks required in TANCET to join MBA course in Anna University?
  16. Fee structure of MBA in Anna University?
  17. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering MBA course in airport and aviation management through other than CAT exam?
  18. Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course?
12th February 2011, 06:48 PM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?

yes u can do mba in airport and airlines in Anna UNIversity and around 5 lakhs and will get better jobs.
15th February 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?

hai i would like to know about MBA in airport management, its scope, fee and colleges providing it
JULIA
9th March 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, can you give approx fee stru...
1st May 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

minimum height required for this course?
21st May 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech in aeronautical engineering. now i want to do my mtech in aeronautical engineering(airlines n airports management preffered). can any one tell me details about the mtech courses n best colleges offering them in and around andhra pradesh. my email id is [email protected]. thank u!
21st May 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech in aeronautical engineering. now i want to do my mtech in aeronautical engineering(airlines n airports management preffered). can any one tell me details about the mtech courses n best colleges offering them in and around andhra pradesh. my email id is [email protected]. thank u!
21st May 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

21st May 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

13th June 2011, 02:33 PM

hai i would like to know about MBA in airport management, its scope, fee and colleges providing it
bhavna
26th August 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

HI,
I am working as a flight attendant in international airline for last 3 yrs,looking forward to pursue MBA in aviation.
could u pls suggest good institutes & estimated cost & future opportunities aftr MBA??

Thank you
4th September 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
I am working as a flight attendant in international airline for last 3 yrs,looking forward to pursue MBA in aviation.
could u pls suggest good institutes & estimated cost & future opportunities aftr MBA??

Thank you
Yes you can do in Anna University, Coimbatore which offers MBA in Airport & Airlines Management. Fees approximately 5 lacs for two years.

I would like to work as Flight attendant can you please help me. My mobile number is 9003173776 / 26491785. (India). My name is Niranjan. May God bless you and your family.
10th October 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

is there any scholarship for airline and airport management in annaq university, coimbatore, my e-mailid is [email protected]
9th February 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing bba final year i want to do airline and airport management there is an eligiblity for do this course
2nd June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to da a dual degree cource in airline and airport management. i am ready to do part time as well as full time.
please do respond. this is one field i am deeply intrested in. do contact me on 9567279180. thank you
22nd February 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

tamilnadu's best college for bba in airport management?
23rd March 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Plz may I know the fee structure for airline and airport management in Anna university , do scholarship available for this.my email id is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?